Adidas NMD thread

Agreed, they really did just about everything with R1's already though. I guess some different glitch camos could be done

They could change the blocks to a different shape. Maybe like the inside block of the R2. (Sorry wide footed NMD wearer's) Freshen some simple colorways...wahlah... You'd sell more than the current R2 IMO. Why they got away from one of the most distinguishing aspects of the shoe I do not know.

They could change the blocks to a different shape. Maybe like the inside block of the R2. (Sorry wide footed NMD wearer's) Freshen some simple colorways...wahlah... You'd sell more than the current R2 IMO. Why they got away from one of the most distinguishing aspects of the shoe I do not know.

already broke in the blocks on my R2 olives. they're now more comfy. in fact, i don't feel them anymore.

already broke in the blocks on my R2 olives. they're now more comfy. in fact, i don't feel them anymore.

They could always make them the size of the current R1 blocks. I think it would look pretty dope. The blocks make the NMD. I just don't understand why they went away with them almost completely on the R2. My common sense tells me that they know this & they'll implement something similar on future models, but...hey...what do I know lol.

They didnt get rid of all the blocks. In place of that is more boost. The shape of the outsole has changed, like a boat. Its basically surrounding and grabbing the sole with boost. More comfy and stabilizing on the mid foot block.

freaking sucks when your right foot is bigger than your left and the right foot spills over to the blocks causing discomfort :smh:

fits fine on my left foot tho...

freaking sucks when your right foot is bigger than your left and the right foot spills over to the blocks causing discomfort :smh:

fits fine on my left foot tho...

I feel ya homie... my right foot is slightly smaller. Left perfect fit, right has slippage. So annoying. I wonder if it's from skateboarding for 10 years sometimes...probably is.

How's the sizing on the White Mountaineering R2???

I'm 8 on UB 3.0 and Yeezys V2's, but the two NMD pairs that I own are women cw (size 9).

They didnt get rid of all the blocks. In place of that is more boost. The shape of the outsole has changed, like a boat. Its basically surrounding and grabbing the sole with boost. More comfy and stabilizing on the mid foot block.

It would be cool if they made the blocks more like the R1 (in shape but not in size) but made them fully Boost

Back
Top Bottom