Adidas NMD thread

Yeah, I'm lost. I didn't try for the V2's on SNS.

I should just accept the L now.
laugh.gif
Did you sign up though for the Datamosh pack?

I need those Gucci SNS NMD's, hopefully resell will be low 300s
lol I highly doubt it since they are around 800 right now. May drop a little after online release but I bet there's not going to be that many released to change resale value much.

lol I highly doubt it since they are around 800 right now. May drop a little after online release but I bet there's not going to be that many released to change resale value much.
Lol around 800 I dont know where you are looking but i can easy cop em for 400. Still too much for me.

Lol around 800 I dont know where you are looking but i can easy cop em for 400. Still too much for me.
Well my size 8 on stock x is 1200. Sooooooo

Glad you live overseas. Lucky for meet ups over there. I don't buy resale but if I did it would be a meet up somewhere.

Last edited:
I'm hyped for the grey CS2s. Hoping they'll be an easy cop seeing as that everyone seems to be more hyped for the PK NMDs.

Tried on the xr1 today and that cage is unforgiving for wide feet. Too bad coz I was looking forward to those OG-inspired xr1's that's supposed to be releasing.

Based on all the backdoor pics Im seeing all over social media, we'll be lucky if there are 3 pairs remaining for the online raffle.

Back
Top Bottom