Adidas NMD thread

i was also able to checkout another datamosh pair that i did not remove from my cart after the release.....order is processing, fingers crossed ^^

i also know 2 more people who ordered that way yesterday and their orders have already shipped.

so lets wait and see what is in those packages ^^

i was also able to checkout another datamosh pair that i did not remove from my cart after the release.....order is processing, fingers crossed ^^
i also know 2 more people who ordered that way yesterday and their orders have already shipped.

wowww i shoulda left mine in my cart. i hella removed it the day of release -__-

And my orange pair during release day has not shipped yet? this isnt looking right...
mean.gif

Damn nice!

I still have one in cart but can't check it out.

i know it's a longshot but i went ahead and checked out the blue datamosh in my cart yesterday. got order confirmation and even appeared in order history.

got a cancellation email and 15% discount code later in the day.

oh wells.

i know it's a longshot but i went ahead and checked out the blue datamosh in my cart yesterday. got order confirmation and even appeared in order history.

got a cancellation email and 15% discount code later in the day.

oh wells.

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anyone else feel like the Aqua datamosh are being highly slept on at the moment? I mean don't get me wrong they're still highly sought after but I feel like everyone is freaking out about the orange pair and no one about the Aqua pair

Last edited:
Anyone else feel like the Aqua datamosh are being highly slept on at the moment? I mean don't get me wrong they're still highly sought after but I feel like everyone is freaking out about the orange pair and no one about the Aqua pair
I like both but the orange are more unique to me. Plus I think they are more feminine (not that I wouldn't rock them if I got them). Still deciding if I want to sell my second orange pair to fund a blue one.

Plus everyone associates the orange with gucci... I cringe every time someone calls them the "gucci glitch" 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Everyone will start freaking out once someone gets a shipping confirmation. :lol:

I like both but the orange are more unique to me. Plus I think they are more feminine (not that I wouldn't rock them if I got them). Still deciding if I want to sell my second orange pair to fund a blue one.

Plus everyone associates the orange with gucci... I cringe every time someone calls them the "gucci glitch" :smh:  
Idk to me they just are easier to pull off and that makes them more appealing to me, both are plenty unique but I agree the orange pair is way more unique

Ebay - save 15%
Not sure if posted but this code ends in the next hour and a half
PREMEMDAY15

Back
Top Bottom