Adidas NMD thread

At least after this whole shipping debacle any store that ships in less than 2 weeks will seem quick :rofl:

shipment from Bergen Logistics North Bergen, NJ, US showed up in my UPS my choice.  Are these my datamosh!? No shipping confirmation from sns yet.

Most likely, Kith uses Bergen as well
hmm could be...did pick up some stuff today 
roll.gif

postman was smiling cause he knew i was waiting on them ^^

just a quick shot cause y'all know what they look like. 

now i need to find a pair to stock for a "decent" price -.-

Long time lurker, just bought my first pair of NMDs (gum pack white). They fit a little big from my TTS, so I put a Lunarlon insole from my Converse and holy s***, the comfort is ridiculous. Anyone else try this?

Last edited:
Long time lurker, just bought my first pair of NMDs (gum pack white). They fit a little big from my TTS, so I put a Lunarlon insole from my Converse and holy s***, the comfort is ridiculous. Anyone else try this?

Great idea! Can you post the insole you are talking about? I think I'm going to use your method since I bought PK linens that are .5 bigger than my TTS

Anyone feel the XR1s fit a lot tighter (width wise)  for wider feet? Obv its caged compared to R1s but I thought it would make a minimal difference given the overall dimensions are still very much similar. 

Anyone feel the XR1s fit a lot tighter (width wise)  for wider feet? Obv its caged compared to R1s but I thought it would make a minimal difference given the overall dimensions are still very much similar. 

I have wide feet too and I went half a size up to UK9. It was a comfort fit and I like it!

Wide footer here and that cage is gonna take me a while to get used to from wearing r1's all the time. I half sized up as well.

Back
Top Bottom