Adidas NMD thread

Nah stick with the OG laces or get some that actually match the color of the blocks. Regardless I think black laces will always look better with those.

Nah stick with the OG laces or get some that actually match the color of the blocks. Regardless I think black laces will always look better with those.
I agree! I bought a black rope lace too (I´ll post a picure late). I like the OG laces but seriously, they are too long. :/

Help!

I have a pair of OG NMDs that I bought a few months ago. The other day I noticed the lace cage was flopping around, it looks like the stitching of the cage was to shallow in the knit and it all pulled out at once. I took it to an Adidas store and called the main number and they can't help. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this thing? Debating just taking the laces off altogether but that's my last resort

View media item 2484743

is there a way for a european seller to sell on any of the US sites like goat or stockx? or would i need a friend in the us lul

Need all three, bro. I'm seriously trying to get away from this **** :lol:.

Seeing as how the Red Apple 2.0's would go good with the Supreme x LV, too? I'm expecting an early L.

Not sure if these have been posted (aside from red pear above) but def copping the red apple 2.0, other two are dope too... On the fence.
Meeeen... they are all very fuc#$%@ nice!! I really want them all but have to say that I have to much boost on my shelf. :/

Got rid of most of my NMD's other than the OG's, Datamosh, Black Monochromes and MM XR1's. Probably going to get rid of the Monochromes sooner or later as they are still DS. Definitely want to pick up the Red Apple 2.0 and Triple Black Japans. 

Last edited:
View media item 2485049No sign of this pair yet, and I thought it was part of the Japan pack of which the triple black and triple white are just being previewed on Just Fresh Kicks. This is the one I really want!

Last edited:
@Ballahb  I would not go a half size down. TTS is appropriate for most I believe...The front eva plug can cause issues with wide footers.

I stay TTS myself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom