Adidas NMD thread

Was thinking of pulting insoles. The boost is a gimmick. This shoe is more for fashion. Ill stick to my asics gel nimbus 17 for comfort

I put some eqt ortholite insoles in my glitch camos and it's really a damn comfortable shoe now.

Do you guys see the prices of the human race sneakers now. alot of them are 1k plus now yeesh. I remember when they was going for $400

Do you guys see the prices of the human race sneakers now. alot of them are 1k plus now yeesh. I remember when they was going for $400

Yeah, pretty crazy how the prices went up on those. Oh how I had no idea when I let 2x pairs go for $400-500 each back then.

I remember getting a pair from Flight Club for around 450 and sold it for around the same price, they were too small

My Outlet mall had 2 different models of the CS1 for 30 percent off...I passed bc I dobt like the model that much at 180 retail (would be 130ish with discount but still not for me). They also had the PK OG XR1 NMD...they sold the last pair right when I got there.

If anyone knows a site that still has the triple black Japan’s for at or below retail in a Sz 12 if you could PM me I would most greatly appreciate it.

growing on me..

IMG_1194.JPG

If anyone knows a site that still has the triple black Japan’s for at or below retail in a Sz 12 if you could PM me I would most greatly appreciate it.

I doubt they're sitting anywhere. They're still selling out with the recent restocks...

Saw a couple of Triple White Japan's at the mall yesterday on display. They were already pretty dirty...Seems like those will be even harder to keep clean than the TW UB's. Don't think I event want them on discount now lol...3 different display shoes all covered with just random dirt.

Back
Top Bottom