Adidas NMD thread

Just a piece of advice, those shoes keep restocking so I would hold onto them for at least a few months have passed since they truly sold out or else you will most likely loose some money. Unless you absolutely need the money now.

As far as the classifieds, it's not lame. Most forums that allow selling usually require you to be an established member first to try an avoid anyone from getting scammed.
I know the reason behind it of course, just sucks i can't do much about it for awhile lol

But yeah i guess i will have to hold on to them for a bit. not a big deal of course, i guess i can hold on to them for awhile.

Would lose too much money off of them because of the fees unfortunately.

Just return them if you can. If you copped from overseas, then you are going to have to sit on them. If you ain't trying to, then charge it to the game and move them at a loss.

Another pic i found

IMG_4334.PNG

SJS' new site has managed to be worse than the previous version. Now it shows stuff as in stock until you select shipping. Had beed testing it out on the Skepta AM97.

Got a pair off Hanon. Came out to $234 shipped which is retail and a little tax so I will take it. I will just move the pair from TGWO when they arrive.

If they let you check out

you right

I totally forgot about the drop and just came home and checked out, so i got lucky! I hope I don't have buyers remorse. . . i have too many all black kicks. The triple Black EQT 93/17 on Black Friday will probably be my last after this

Back
Top Bottom