Adidas NMD thread

Neighborhood quality is fire. Recently went to Tokyo and copped a couple things from their shop in harajuku. Planning to visit again next year.

Attachments

• 5B976263-6868-477D-9F00-7780B831ED4E.jpeg
    5B976263-6868-477D-9F00-7780B831ED4E.jpeg
    372.1 KB · Views: 45
I just want to throw this out here for all you guys who are concerned about using Fedex and UPS. I build computer on the side and get a ton of high end stuff delivered to my house. I ended up having a monitor "not delivered" by Fedex. Had a long conversation with Customer Service Rep somewhat off the book and basically imparted this to me. Sign up for their shipping manager services, have all your deliveries routed to Fedex or UPS offices. They literally can't claim that the package was stolen off the porch at this point. Haven't lost a single delivery since then.

lol we knew this already

Neighborhood quality is fire. Recently went to Tokyo and copped a couple things from their shop in harajuku. Planning to visit again next year.

Nice, this time around, I stayed at an AirBNB 5 blocks away from the Shibuya Crossing, so much more convenient than where I stayed at last year

I just want to throw this out here for all you guys who are concerned about using Fedex and UPS. I build computer on the side and get a ton of high end stuff delivered to my house. I ended up having a monitor "not delivered" by Fedex. Had a long conversation with Customer Service Rep somewhat off the book and basically imparted this to me. Sign up for their shipping manager services, have all your deliveries routed to Fedex or UPS offices. They literally can't claim that the package was stolen off the porch at this point. Haven't lost a single delivery since then.

Look at the past three pages of people complaining about having stuff failed to be delivered. Doesn't hurt to remind people.
Repped for passing information, whether “we knew that already” or not. :pimp:

lol we knew this already.
Nice, this time around, I stayed at an AirBNB 5 blocks away from the Shibuya Crossing, so much more convenient than where I stayed at last year

Gotta say, google maps works wonders there. Especially because it provides the stops you need when using their subway system. Also it’s helpful that it’s in English.
Some stuff i got :smile:

Attachments

• DEB84A5F-3D3B-4B5F-BA43-E271A07528EE.jpeg
    DEB84A5F-3D3B-4B5F-BA43-E271A07528EE.jpeg
    386.5 KB · Views: 51
  • B4062E96-F4A0-44FE-98A7-F8C8521EAE91.jpeg
    B4062E96-F4A0-44FE-98A7-F8C8521EAE91.jpeg
    502.7 KB · Views: 44
most of those kit kats you can find here in the states. But damn you went shopping heavy lol. Good thing is that the yen works in our favor after conversion. Makes most of the purchased "under retail"

most of those kit kats you can find here in the states. But damn you went shopping heavy lol. Good thing is that the yen works in our favor after conversion. Makes most of the purchased "under retail"
Had to man , was only there for a week. Also went to Seoul but didn’t enjoy as much. Just went there to visit a good friend that’s stationed there. Anyway BBC in frenzy

Attachments

• ECA1E779-C65C-45CB-9FFB-0440244189CF.png
    ECA1E779-C65C-45CB-9FFB-0440244189CF.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 85
Had to man , was only there for a week. Also went to Seoul but didn’t enjoy as much. Just went there to visit a good friend that’s stationed there. Anyway BBC in frenzy

Seoul is good for food. If you want the shopping scene, likely Hong Dae and MyeongDong

Back
Top Bottom