Adidas NMD thread

Damn, I missed out on the chance of seeing the infamous Alp in person?!

I ended up only with 1 pair, and I called out 3 people for cutting me. It's 35 degrees out and not NYC.

That's how we roll on our turf :lol:.

Grabbed a pair of teals.

DOyl8nXW0AA35aA.jpg

Teals one of the dopest one IMO. Congrats, even tho that wait must've been brutal LOL

Yeah my multicolors have a couple spots like that
I really didn't notice at first because the laces are keeping them hidden. And only upon closer inspection.

Happened on left pair. Nothing on right pair.

I guess QA passed them somehow. (even had the QA sticker in the box heh..)

Damn, I missed out on the chance of seeing the infamous Alp in person?!

I ended up only with 1 pair, and I called out 3 people for cutting me. It's 35 degrees out and not NYC.

That's how we roll on our turf :lol:.

Grabbed a pair of teals.

DOyl8nXW0AA35aA.jpg
lol dudes were straight up bugging taking pictures etc.
for my second time skipping the line I had to come up with some crazy *** story about waiting since 7am and leaving for 10 minutes to go to jimmy johns and then people pretending not to recognize me. I was so convincing I believed I was telling the truth and had people in the line vouching for me like yea he was here :lol:

for my second time skipping the line I had to come up with some crazy *** story about waiting since 7am and leaving for 10 minutes to go to jimmy johns and then people pretending not to recognize me. I was so convincing I believed I was telling the truth and had people in the line vouching for me like yea he was here :lol:

:nthat:

Us Chicago folk are way too nice to be able to deal with you New Yorkers. :lol:

We rarely ever have messy releases or issues. Yesterday at Wicker Park was kind of rare to have that many people FCFS.

Car loads of NY guys changing clothes to get back in line again kind of cracked me up.

My Teal pair from Bodega just got scanned this morning. I got shipping confirmation on Tuesday. Lol

Us Chicago folk are way too nice to be able to deal with you New Yorkers. :lol:

We rarely ever have messy releases or issues. Yesterday at Wicker Park was kind of rare to have that many people FCFS.
Dude I waited the line fair all night and in the AM all nyc in the front. When I went inside top 50 the only people I seen inside the store was New York lol

lol that's exactly how it happened. Been wearing this while out there and it's brick. Was difficult to get in the store more then once so had to take my yellow **** off. Was still sticking out like a sore thumb but made it work.

IMG_9096.jpg IMG_9095.jpg

I DID see you across the street from the store hahaha!

yellow hu's the one that got away from me... twice. Only one missing from my Hu collection (not including F&F or exclusives)

http://chanelatcolette.fr/en/limited-edition

Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 12.44.55 PM.png

Not sure if these are the normal colorways, or the Chanel collab since Chanel and Colette are working together before Colette calls it quits later this year, hence the website. It states 500 pairs so I'm thinking this is for the black collab shoe.

No idea if this is locals only, or if pickup is in store only. Retail should be 1000€.

We find out more on Tuesday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom