Adidas NMD thread

adidas-originals-nmd-r1-pk-primeknit-boost-stlt-stealth-pack-grey-two-f17-grey-one-f17-core-black-cq2387-5_2.jpg

These are fresh AF. Anybody pick up the new style NMD? They be sitting hard

I wonder why they decided to dead that procedure. They need to make money. That area doesn't generate much traffic, especially in the winter lmao

Probably to keep the riff raff away... fights outside your store isn’t a great look on the internet for a business

I wonder why they decided to dead that procedure. They need to make money. That area doesn't generate much traffic, especially in the winter lmao
Because of commotion during the human leftovers. It wasn't bad at all but probably looked bad to them

F18B01AB-316D-4CA6-9C81-BF47D495FA85.jpeg B7203AD5-307C-42E3-B1A6-DF21511A1A78.jpeg 7A121EF5-B7E1-4115-A47D-A8EEB870F9DC.jpeg

Got these as a x-mas gift from my girlfriend in the mail today. For those that were asking, it’s not exactly primeknit material but more of a stretchy sock-like material. You can go TTS on these and they fit just fine. No need to size up/down.

IMG_3085.JPG
IMG_3089.JPG

Last pickup of the Old Year: Neighborhood JP x Invincible TW NMD R1. Even though only the forefoot is primeknit, still went with the usual 1/2 down from true to size for pk R1s. Width is exact with about 1/2 thumb extra length. Think true to size would also work.

Details make the shoes standout from the plain solid black and white colorway: insole, heel tag, subtle tiger stripe on cage and the embroidered heel design. Whole concept reminds me of the Asics x Mita x Beams Gel Lyte III Souviner Jacket series past two years. Those were a really nice pickup.

Definitely something really different and unique for NMDs. Been a minute since we attracted some Hype attention. Good looking shoe.

I went tts for nmd r2 white mountaineering. The ankle collar seems higher than other nmd. Which means the collar covers bottom half of my ankle bone(?). Is it just me?
I feel like the bone should be sitting on the collar but then collar is stretched out in a shape of the bone as if it is suppose to cover the bone.

Back
Top Bottom