Adidas NMD thread

Funny, wanted these a lot more than the HU and hit on the HUs...

Guess I'll wait a few days and pick up a pair resale... got through a bunch and saw a 12 a few times but couldn't add :frown:

wish I had any such solace. Either would've been great. Been looking forward to these NBHD's for months.

Looks like I'll be out of commission til the next series of Hu's, which I'll totally hit on...

:rofl: yeah right

Yeah I’m bout to go the proxy route. My IP is never let through the damn splash page anymore. Ever since the Black/Red V2 I’ve had zero luck. Time to make my own luck lol.

Completely forgot today was the Neighborhood release...Wanted the NMD’s of course and the Iniki’s...Oh well on to the next one I guess...

Got shipping for the Hu’s...Have them being held at FEDEX due to the issue with my zip...Anyway they should be here Tuesday...

Last edited:
Did anyone else win the pharrell HU's from Sivas? Wondering if they sent the email yet for the day and time to buy them. Said in the original email that they'd send another email with a later time and date to purchase but when I looked under the account side yesterday and checked the raffle and it said that the option to buy has expired :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom