Adidas NMD thread

the pink pair is actually my favorite, followed by

65cb9d032b1f0c43595ae2b1a57661c0--walking-dead-funny-walking-dead-zombies.jpg

Some people have it set up to randomly pick a pic and have multiple phones. There is a bot that does confirmed also. Finally I've heard it isn't FCFS anymore basically like Nike LEO but it's only seconds

The marble blocks on the pink pair are amazing. Can't get down with the wording on the black pair. Purple / green pair is the pick of the bunch for me.

Some people have it set up to randomly pick a pic and have multiple phones. There is a bot that does confirmed also. Finally I've heard it isn't FCFS anymore basically like Nike LEO but it's only seconds

Each phone is randomized -__-

Lol saw on twitter that the coding for confirmed actually gives away the question - not sure about the position though. But adidas fixed that reallllll quick lol.

There's tutorials out there like JayChizza on setting up autotap on specific 3x3 square grid on 9 different devices and jus smashing autotap on all of em.

There's tutorials out there like JayChizza on setting up autotap on specific 3x3 square grid on 9 different devices and jus smashing autotap on all of em.

Very inefficient. The pictures are not in the same place for all devices. Still 1/9 chance per device

Very inefficient. The pictures are not in the same place for all devices. Still 1/9 chance per device

Inefficient relative to what? Team manual? I'd say since the pictures are not in the same place you have more than a 1/9 chance across all devices as long as your autotap is setup correctly and efficiently.

Not that I would go thru the trouble of sourcing 9 iOS devices but it's possible and seems to work better than most people's manual efforts

I don't know, it looks mighty purple to me lol. I have the original black Hu's and those are much better IMO. Black tonal upper and the language matches on both sides :lol:
Yeah same. I was thinking of cashing in on this email if I hit on this pair but idk yet lol. Especially since I haven't hit yet :lol:

Question for those who have their Blank Canvas HUs.

I was talking a peep at a buddies pair, and had to do a double take on the boost. It looks different, less cobblestone and more fish scale like the 93/17s with slightly more gloss. Is this the same with anyone else? Wondering if they just updated their production process or cast/die/molds?

Compared to say the recent sunglow or glitch pattern HUs, the boost looks really different. A quick glance at eBay pairs shows the same thing. The boost almost looks fake in some pictures. Just wondering for the next models that are coming out if this is the case moving forward.

For example:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

vs

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.png

:lol: My expectation of Sivas is too high now - I expect to hit every single time because back then I entered my very first SVD raffle and ended up winning. Had me thinking **** was gonna be this easy every time.

Also, I think I might've accidentally blocked Sivas or something. I don't get any e-mails from them anymore. I used to get ads from them too, but nothing now.

:lol: My expectation of Sivas is too high now - I expect to hit every single time because back then I entered my very first SVD raffle and ended up winning. Had me thinking **** was gonna be this easy every time.

Also, I think I might've accidentally blocked Sivas or something. I don't get any e-mails from them anymore. I used to get ads from them too, but nothing now.
Sivas is over right? No L emails I presume.

Same thing happened to me with SNS. First raffle I entered with them was the hu trail pack last year and hit on both multi colour and sun glow. Couldn't believe it. Think I used up a lifetime of raffle juju in one hit.

60CC306E-8CB8-42EC-88A2-0615CCC42CF4.jpeg
Y’all going for these impossibles and I’m just over here glad to cop Foot Locker GRs for $64 with 20% off

Damn didn’t realize how limited those purple hu holis were. First hit ever on Confirmed even after trying on every pair of Yeezys. Wasn’t gonna bother but coworker told me to register for them on the app during lunch

Back
Top Bottom