Adidas NMD thread

D2FD0C23-BABA-435B-86AD-0370FADBE9CD.jpeg

Way to go ADC UK!!!

Was stuck in payment loop too and basically tried like 10 times and somehow, during that process, the order received email arrives together with PP receipt in my mailbox!

Finally end my run of Ls - as long as it doesn’t get cancelled lol

Last edited:
Wow I think I copped the chalk pair .... I checked out and after paying it booted me back to the adidas homepage.... but I checked my emails and payment went through and I have order confirmation....

Wow I think I copped the chalk pair .... I checked out and after paying it booted me back to the adidas homepage.... but I checked my emails and payment went through and I have order confirmation....

Same here , accidentally even twice. Hope in that case not both orders get canceled.

Same here , accidentally even twice. Hope in that case not both orders get canceled.

Yeah that's what I'm worried about hope it don't get cancelled... the first time round I got stuck in the add to basket loop .... so I got back in the waiting room and they changed the status saying the launch will be delayed because of bots ...... but 2nd time went really smooth aside from getting booted back to homepage ...... fingers crossed it's all gone through fine and won't get cancelled

damn, need to get my size 12

Attachments

• 6533DD98-FBB7-4A12-99D6-723E7035CC76.jpeg
    6533DD98-FBB7-4A12-99D6-723E7035CC76.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 43
END L mail just came for the black pair. Always feels like a waste of time lol, just gotta keep trying.

If that updated stock for ADC is true about the Pink Glo pair, then I won’t be getting them at all probably :lol:

Just in case if anybody is in the area

95CC7DE4-94FC-414B-A060-F726A5BC2232.png

Coral pair from Rezet store just got cancelled.

Thankful I hit on ADC UK for my only W. Just pray that doesn’t get cancelled too.

Back
Top Bottom