Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Who need what this Saturday?(zx flux) I might be able to make it to a shop. The distance is 40 mi away from the house so. I am adding that into the cost of the shoe. Other than that it's retail plus tax& shipping I will keep you guys posted.

cant believe people stressin over GRs that will be on adidas' own site. are the bots on that too? lol

cant believe people stressin over GRs that will be on adidas' own site. are the bots on that too? lol

Hey man, these days nothing is safe. :lol:

If there are plenty to go around on Saturday, the resale price will take a nice hit, which I wouldn't be mad about.

Surprised that no one had anything to say about the Pharrell announcement all day.. know it's been pretty obvious for a while but I'm excited that it's official now

I want the Multis and city pack.

Don't care that Pharrell, Kanye, Nigo, etc are associated with the company. I'm sure they'll provide input, etc but it's not like they're shoe designers, etc. But it does seem like they're returning to their 80s trend of having musical celebrities associated with their lines.

Last edited:
I couldn't care less about Kanye's affiliation with the brand, but I'm interested to see what Nigo and P cook up.  

Kanye isn't interesting and doesn't have a realistic style he wears costumes .P and Nigo have both done successful clothing lines and have an eye for dope apparell and trends .Leather jogging pants can't compare to the impact of the bape camo hoodie or the all over beeper print .

Nah man its Diamonds and Dollars print for BBC that was iconic… Bathing Ape ran parallel to BBC/ICE Cream with the mainstream designs coming from the Bape team at one point in their successful years before BBC started to dip. Nigo walked P through the whole thing. Kanye was influential to growth of Bape in the states where he actually was debuting items in lookbooks and had his own Bapesta. I wouldn't undermine Kanye or Pharrell..they're two of the most creative individuals from Hip Hop. It's a very good look for both to be working for Adidas.

Reactions: God

^ out of curiosity...why are you so excited about those 2 and not kanye?
I simply don't like his style now.  No knock on those who do, but it just isn't me.  When Pharrell isn't dressing outlandish for shows and what not, his style is more my speed.  Same with Nigo.  

And like thor said up there, the latter 2 are established in the street wear/fashion scene and have done successful sneaker lines that I've liked (yes, Yeezys are wildly successful but they do nothing for me).  

On a different note, does anyone have any experience with the ZX850?  How do those joints tend to run?  

peek inside the city pack packaging

all we have thus far is "the morning of 3/29" at adidas.com/zxflux

those who have their pair(s) in hand... true to size or?

I have 2 pairs being shipped to me but they won't arrive before the adidas release so not sure what size to order.

Also, gonna have to get the key sometime after 4/5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom