Adidas ORIGINALS updates

thanks man!^
Seems sketchy,

Also if anyone (sz. 9.5) in the non exclusive consortium zx flux is on eBay it's at 60 shipped brand new auction ends in and hour

There's an iPhone case in there?

looks like it :lol:. that was taken by someone over in berlin.

footlocker exclusives coming up :nerd:

I been on the multi colored Flux for a minute now... figured they'd be an easy pick up because unless a rappers name is associated to it, people aren't generally checking for basic Adidas 

smh @ the prices on eBay... 

shoe game so damn silly right now... 

in an unrelated note.... got my Qasa on today and god damn are these things the truth... was an impulse buy and im still questioning the retail price i paid but whats done is done... can't deny the look and feel of these things tho.... 

I think I couldve sized down .5 comfortably but I like the way my true size fits. Half down may be better if you plan to wear sockless.

Adidas frustrates me with their sizing... Might end up having to buy two pairs to compensate. 8 in gel lyte 3, 7.5 in NB 7.5 in my torsion integral. 7.5 sound right for the flux?

Got my Navys in.

Came with the extra white laces in the box. Fit for me definitely worked with my TTS. Wouldn't go up or down, personally. Looking forward to getting more colorways tomorrow.

Received my pair of infra fluxes from PYS today. To me they fit narrower and a little bit longer than roshes. For reference, my usual size in Nike and Asics GL3 is size 10. I got a 9.5 in these. I have a narrow foot.

For me the flux is more like Nike's engineered mesh series than the roshe. Much closer to a traditional shoe than the roshe is.

Back
Top Bottom