Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Live from the Adidas customer service headquarters...

Cats-play-ping-pong-funny.gif
lmao.

Well at least adidas appears to be confused all over the world about this release, and it's not just their US ops that are a mess

Cats-play-ping-pong-funny.gif
LMAO....so true.  

At least lie to me when I ask you questions--don't straight up tell me "I don't know" and leave it at that.  Lie to me or go figure that **** out and get back to me!!

My boy in Spain thought it was odd that those florals are called Barcelonas since they're not a Spain exclusive he said the Adidas rep told him they're probably a France exclusive instead..waiting to hear more info as he plugs in with his French connect
I went on France's Footlocker when the Florals/Barcelonas were still in stock.

The drop down menu for shipping address was limited to France residences only so you might be correct.

The entire country selection was greyed out as "France".

Thank you for making my day. Repped.

Last edited:
We're not getting any love in the states with these….Customer service have no clue about anything and can only offer apologies for every misinformation they give (99.9999% always wrong)
I'm just about to buy these things of the euro sites and have family members ship to me

We're not getting any love in the states with these….Customer service have no clue about anything and can only offer apologies for every misinformation they give (99.9999% always wrong)
I'm just about to buy these things of the euro sites and have family members ship to me
Agreed.

The only tweet that even resembles any info is "restock imminent", like what type of company pulls that?

To make matters worse, their customer service is left in the dark and are made out like fools.

I caved and bought a pair of prisms from the UK...needless to say it was still cheaper than resell prices, but shipping will hurt.

Last edited:

Agreed.

The only tweet that even resembles any info is "restock imminent", like what type of company pulls that?

To make matters worse, their customer service is left in the dark and are made out like fools.

I caved and bought a pair of prisms from the UK...needless to say it was still cheaper than resell prices, but shipping will hurt.
Went this route 
glasses.gif

Just waitin on the shipment 
pimp.gif

the ZX 9000 "Memphis" surfaced again this morning at Odd-Barcelona... 

found them at another store in AUS called "HYPEDC"

price was high, real high... but I said **** it and copped, in the event they never show up in the US

if they do... oh well... shoe game be like that sometimes 

Got oceans and multis in last week.
Got oceans from us shop and multis overseas. Impressed with both. Will def get a lot of wear. Black lace swap on the multis is a must.
An id option so you could print whatever you want on these would be killer!

Got oceans from us shop and multis overseas. Impressed with both. Will def get a lot of wear. Black lace swap on the multis is a must.
Do they come with black laces or no?

Not too familiar with the packaging of Adidas.

Do they come with black laces or no?

Not too familiar with the packaging of Adidas.
Yes both pairs came with black laces in addition to the white that were on them. I have no idea why the oceans came with black though, should have blue or a white/blue mixed color lace. black would look awful on those.

how would u describe the material used on the printed fluxes?

the matial on the zx fluxes are kind of like a thick nylon. feels kind of like ripstop without the texturing, these are smooth. Def seems strong.

So mad I slept on these. Had a bunch of chances to cop for retail but didn't because I was saving for another shoe smh
Ouch, I feel ya man.

I hesitated when they first came out on Oneness boutique (this was prior to people even knowing about them really).

Back
Top Bottom