Adidas ORIGINALS updates

any pix of this brother?

61f2d8b4bd0811e381281235f3ff7a32_8.jpg

(Source: http://statigr.am/p/692168886057162575_187100244)

londons > prisms > florals > oceans > cheetahs > infrareds > new medias 

Kanye wore the zx710

kicks deals posted a deal on the exact same ones he wore

lets see if kanye can make them sell-out

Welp, I'm 2-2 for cancelled orders from Adidas original site.

Surely I thought I had the prisms this time with transaction and order processed to be shipped, but apparently not. 

They're really toying with my emotions which doesn't feel too good I gotta say...if anyone's got a 8.5 Oceans please let me know.

wait i thought the cheetahs had red/pink stripes?

i like em either way though

two different pairs, heel cage is white on the red striped pair.

Also, I believe Barcelona Floral and the ones pictured earlier are different. I heard May for the ones pictured.

Edit: had time to find comparison pics to the aforementioned

Barcelona Floral
http://t.co/TNVdowVbgO

Cheetah (other)

Last edited:
zx flux oceans and media came in and they're pretty damn comfy. I half sized down on them and they're a perfect fit! surprised somewhat by the upper material. was expecting more mesh, then that material which reminds me of old padded snow jacket nylon lol. anyways great pickups for the price and for a casual wear with the nice weather seasons coming up.

on another note, a heads up but these eqt's are going to release soon if they haven't already started popping up. End just put there's up a few days ago set to ship end of this coming week so hopefully we'll see them trickle on over here soon. So far the Red/Maroon's and the Mustards are the ones set to go.

I'm thinking the red stripes cheetah is possibly a Consortium release. Just a guess, though. I just hope whichever ones we see don't drop at 3am again.

ya please share.. I wanted to get it also :smile:
I'm thinking the red stripes cheetah is possibly a Consortium release. Just a guess, though. I just hope whichever ones we see don't drop at 3am again.
Have you got the prisms or seen it in person? It will change your mind 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom