Adidas ORIGINALS updates

didnt think the prisms or oceans would sell out so fast in my size 6 but the search continues.
eyes.gif
i haven't seen any sizes below 8 in the US

wrong shoe there buddy
Oh no, my bad I was specifically referring to the micopacers. I'm aware that the 85s have sold well. Surprised the micorpacers were a flop. The quality of the leather looks fantastic in person.

BTW I just UN-DS'ed these today. I can't believe there was a moment I was considering selling them. Much prefer the black laces once they're on feet. 

The purple non consortium zx flux never released right? :rolleyes

I see them on eBay here and there. I've never seen them hit US shops. Also haven't seen fakes of the Fluxes, so they should be authentic if you come across some.

Last edited:
I see them on eBay here and there. I've never seen them hit US shops. Also haven't seen fakes of the Fluxes, so they should be authentic if you come across some.

Thanks for the reply... I've seen some on eBay but not my size (9). Also, one of my concerns is the possibility of fake ones but it's good to hear there aren't fakes... yet!

The only two places I've seen them starting from a size 4 is packers and adidas sites. I'm guessing these are probably the rarest sizes since none of the big box retailers have stocked them, unfortunately :rolleyes

well it looks like ill be sitting this one out :frown:

Oh no, my bad I was specifically referring to the micopacers. I'm aware that the 85s have sold well. Surprised the micorpacers were a flop. The quality of the leather looks fantastic in person.

BTW I just UN-DS'ed these today. I can't believe there was a moment I was considering selling them. Much prefer the black laces once they're on feet. 
how do they fit compared to the roshes? I wear an 11.5 in the roshes and that's what i got from CT. Hope they fit...

Picked these up from Hype DC
Lol ... my package came this morning 

how you like em? I like them a lot.... very satisfied ...

will be a little salty over the overall price if they drop stateside and are easy to get but whatever .... at least they shipped fast as hell... ordered on Thursday, here on Monday....from Australia...**** 

Sorry mate. Never owned Roshes but I will say I went a half size down from my usual adidas sizing. Perfect fit

Same here, 4 days from Australia is great. I like em a lot..price was cool for me. Zx 9000 don't release in the states so it was worth it!

Lol ... my package came this morning 

how you like em? I like them a lot.... very satisfied ...

will be a little salty over the overall price if they drop stateside and are easy to get but whatever .... at least they shipped fast as hell... ordered on Thursday, here on Monday....from Australia...**** 
Same here..these are very fresh!!

^ i feel it runs slightly larger than the roshes. 

i got a 10 in both and the fluxs give me a little more room but still very comfortable. enough room that i could do a 9.5 

Does anyone need a size swap for the multis? I got an 11 but need a 12/12.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom