Adidas ORIGINALS updates

To be honest, I think the app is great in THEORY But once in hand I'm sure we will see that we have no idea what print we want on our shoes, I'm not a great photographer or designer so I guess I'm just speaking for my self. But I think once released we probably won't like it so much..... Specially because that means they will be mass produced.
If anything, wouldn't these be the opposite of mass produced? You could have a truly unique, one of a kind design. 

Also, an individual's talent isn't going to make or break the concept, just use a photo you like, it doesn't have to be one you actually took. 

Just seems nitpicky to me. I'm super excited for this. 

thinking to cop a pair of 710s..anyone can provide sizing info please?

thanks

oh and the aps...

Last edited:
Are the sizes that are up right now on SNS for the fluxes restocking tomorrow the only sizes that are going to be available to order tomorrow? or is there a full size run?

Are the sizes that are up right now on SNS for the fluxes restocking tomorrow the only sizes that are going to be available to order tomorrow? or is there a full size run?
from my experience..the sizes you see will become available tomorrow..i guess you were going for the snow leopards..?

snakeskins was my first choice but im a 9.5 in them and thats the only size they dont got.. so i looked at the snow leopards and they dont have it either. was just wondering lol. probably will go for a 9 now then.

I would guess that it's only the sizes up right now. However at the first release I'm almost positive that on the countdown, size 9 in the snakeskins was listed, but when the countdown finished and the page refreshed, there wasn't one to be found at all, so I had to get an 8.5

If everyone making customer they will be mass produced. Idk I just don't want it to turn into a roshe hype sort of thing

Remains to be seen how it'll work, but I'm still not understanding the mass produced complaint. The ZX Flux (besides the photo pack, but even then there are way more made than we're seeing in the US) are already a mass produced shoe, and the quality is there especially for the price. If it's an exclusivity thing, I still don't see it; wouldn't your unique photo pair essentially be a 1 of 1?

Last edited:
My first Flux design:

:lol:

^^LOL

Srsly though I feel like the app is going to be very strict about that designs will be permitted. I made a pair of Mi Madidas predator boots and adidas wouldn't let me use my initials "SS" on them. As if I was trying to represent the Nazis

copped the primeknit pure boost my size...hope it doesnt get canceled! suuuuuuper excited!!!!!! 
smokin.gif

^^LOL

Srsly though I feel like the app is going to be very strict about that designs will be permitted. I made a pair of Mi Madidas predator boots and adidas wouldn't let me use my initials "SS" on them. As if I was trying to represent the Nazis

Seeing that they're a German company, you already know they wouldn't allow that. :lol:

Sucks though because you really didn't mean anything by it.

I'm gonna be driving myself crazy until august thinking of ideas for these photo custom zx flux. I am so indecisive too smh
roll.gif

SNS sold out on me too quick but they took the money out of my account twice.. now im broke and not getting the shoes. it takes 3 days to refund it. WTF MAN

SNS sold out on me too quick but they took the money out of my account twice.. now im broke and not getting the shoes. it takes 3 days to refund it. WTF MAN
Yeah they done that to me before too on the Mastermind's release awhile back... I try to avoid them for hyped releases for this reason. They got me actually twice.

noted.

not going back to them for releases like this again. now i have to suffer through the weekend.
twice.. debit card once, and paypal. i feel really dumb for it.

Damn, that's rough. Sorry, man. I guess they just had a lot of pairs at the first drop because I was fine. Hope it all clears up for you alright

Back
Top Bottom