Adidas ORIGINALS updates

So did Adidas really just stop making the Fortitudes? I loved those shoes, and I hope I can still find the released pairs on sale somewhere.

Ive been eyeing more sneakers from Adidas the decade and superstar quality has been top notch this year .You guys shouldn't sleep

Man, I just peeped those Crazy 8's. They're incredible. I can't wait to see what they do as far as clothing. They're apart of the SS13 line though, so it'll be a while before they release. 

I'm looking for this tee:  
opening-ceremony-adidas-originals-2012-fall-winter-collection-1.jpg

Any info would be greatly appreciated. 

Also, the SS13 Jeremy Scott footwear is, again, lackluster. The only things that look good are the Flame sandals and MAYBE those ones with the huge Adidas wrapping around them. There weren't any really good pics of the clothing, so we'll see.

http://hypebeast.com/2012/07/bread-...-scott-2013-spring-summer-collection-preview/
ssense or opening ceremony should have that tee 115$ doe

no i didnt hear that, that would suck, he probably ran out of ideas lol

If anyone is interested in picking up some Orgiinals, DM me. I got access to the Employee Store in Portland, unlimited 50%, can get you a deal

Does that include special releases or signature lines? Ransom, JS, etc.?
They have special releases and signature lines there. There is no rhyme or reason when shoes drop in the employee store though, they will have shoes that aren't released in the US yet in the employee store, then not have shoes that are released. I usually drop in once a week since it's on the way home from work, if you ever have a specific shoe you are looking for just hit me up.

As of Friday they had two colorways of the Top Ten 2000s, and a few Gonzales/Luis Puigs, couple colors of the busenitzs, superstars, gazelles, sambas, etc.

will definitely hit you up.. If I could get the Black JS Wings that are coming out on discount = beyond :pimp:

My post on Adidas Originals didn't carry over from the previous forum but I still hold the feeling that Adidas has potential to do more special things.

will definitely hit you up.. If I could get the Black JS Wings that are coming out on discount = beyond
pimp.gif

My post on Adidas Originals didn't carry over from the previous forum but I still hold the feeling that Adidas has potential to do more special things.
I've definitely seen some JS in there, best part is..50% off when I get them. when do those drop?

Since I usually drop by once a week or so in there, I will just start positing what might be attractiving in there and people can hit me up if they want anything and we can arrange something.

Last edited:
The OC X Adidas Cycling shoe selection is :wow: :x :pimp: :pimp: Definitely copping the all black high tops.

For those who haven't seen them yet. They're $235, available on Kith's website.

^ those are really nice! so nobody likes the fall 2012 JS stuff? am i the only one?

I like the JS collection somewhat. The shoes from this season pale in comparison to last F/W or even the S/S stuff from seasons before.. The clothing is pretty dope though, Definitely trying to pick up a good portion of the clothes.

Last edited:
yeah i kinda agree, they still look nice though, i cant wait for 2013, black patent wings are :smokin

I'm definitely in for the All Black Wings, especially if I can get some form of discount on them.

The OC X Adidas Cycling shoe selection is eek.gifsick.gifpimp.gifpimp.gif Definitely copping the all black high tops.

sick

I bought this Adidas Originals Real Madrid track jacket from Germany.. I got it and was blown away. So much so, I wanted to buy another but it was sold out by then..

This guy has it for sale but at an inflated price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/S-M-L-XL-AD...=UK_Men_s_Activewear&var=&hash=item1c2911e39d

so buddy when r u gonna start posting picks from the employee store? that would be awesome

I just wanna know what JS you see in there if you can get the tennis ball one half off I'm all in. Also, if you see the fourms with the buckles on em then I need those.

yeah check for JS stuff for me too, i hope they have the usas

Back
Top Bottom