Adidas ORIGINALS updates

wow cant believe i missed the white blue conductors :frown:

does anyone know the cheapest place to get white/black superstar 2's?

I'm hoping those Bape zx's aren't over 300. I want them, but I might pass if they're that high.

there gonna be around 300 retail and if the bape store gets em they only get one pair(maybe) in a sz.12-13

there gonna be around 300 retail and if the bape store gets em they only get one pair(maybe) in a sz.12-13

damn, that much you think? i had set my limit @ 200. hopefully they are around that or less. any word on retailers yet?

im not too crazy about samba type joints, but these are crazy. chocolate butter leather and the detail/gimmick with the tounge is cool. for $56 arent a bad deal. figured i would pass the info along.

http://kicksdeals.com/2012/10/11/adidas-busenitz-leather-espresso/

Last edited:
Bape x UNDFTD x adidas ZX5000 retail for $150. :pimp: :pimp:
Bape x UNDFTD x adidas Campus 80s retail for $130 :pimp:

great $150 aint too bad, where did u get tht info, also release date is in december for kithnyc

lol dont like kith though hopefully some other place gets em

Does anyone know of other Consortium accounts? I am in CO and I don't believe that there are any here. . . There used to be a spot called The 400, but it is not open anymore :frown:

Hanon is getting them.

I'm sure Bape and UNDFTD will have them as well. Other than that, I don't really know any consortium accounts.

The ZX5000 is the weakest of the lot. The Stan Smith on the other hand is :smokin

On another note, does anyone know anything about the Campus below?

dont know if this belongs in here or what. but these are ordered and will be my causal shoe...

dont know if this belongs in here or what. but these are ordered and will be my causal shoe...
Dope stuff bro, I just got the Black/tan East Coast pair in and they are real nice in person -they fit very narrow, so I would definitely recommend going one size up to what you would normally get in Nikes, but the cushioning is excellent ...you'll love them 
smokin.gif

And yeah, they are part of the "Originals" line.

new pickup
Adidas Phantom
Suede is actually nice! and that IS 3M on the upper rear!

new pickup
Adidas Businetz
finally got a pair of these!

Anyone know how ZX 8000's fit?  I haven't had a pair since I was a young dude, so any help is appreciated.  

finally got a pair of AUTHENTIC jeremy scott bones, so many fakes out now its insane.

paid a somewhat hefty fine but i can finally end my search, i might post up pics and a way to distinguish fakes when i receive them.

Last edited:
^ nice but its crazy how retail on those was 130 and they sat

finally got a pair of AUTHENTIC jeremy scott bones, so many fakes out now its insane.
paid a somewhat hefty fine but i can finally end my search, i might post up pics and a way to distinguish fakes when i receive them.

yes please post pics. I still need a pair and im suprised I didnt see anybody pick up the silver 2.0s that just came out I will be getting a pair before the year is over.

the jeremy scott belt buckle shoes and the crocodile boots are now on adidas.com
i would cop but over 300+ for each shoe? ill wait for the outlets :tongue:

and are these really going to outlets? I really want a pair but for 300 no thanks

and are these really going to outlets? I really want a pair but for 300 no thanks

judging by the fact that no one here or on the streets have dropped the 350 or whatever for these shoes, i'm pretty sure they will hit outlets probably by next year.

tends to happen a lot with the pricier Jeremy Scott releases, i mean the polka dot boots that once went for 440 can now be picked up for around $100 brand new.

Last edited:
three brand new pick ups, two from a restock.

Wings 2.0 "Stars and Stripes"

Wings "Denim"

Bones

For those interested in the Denim's and Stars and Stripes', so far every local adidas store has gotten a small limited restock on both of them to clear out their stock. I picked my size 8's at roosevelt field mall and they were the last of their size however there are some size 8.5s and other scattered sizes for both. Queens City Mall also has size 8 on both, so i suggest checking out your local adidas retailer as they might have gotten a restock.

The Bones i copped on ebay, so good luck with that lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom