Adidas ORIGINALS updates

But they don't fit the same. In my experience, 80s fit a half size longer (and wider) than SS2.

New pick ups, all retail... ZX 500 for 50% off, now I need those purple zx flux and I'm good!

Not really feeling the lightning as much as I though so, you know.

New pick ups, all retail... ZX 500 for 50% off, now I need those purple zx flux and I'm good!

Not really feeling the lightning as much as I though so, you know.
yo where did u pick up the element pack? my goodness been looking for both those pairs never release in the States i heard. mind shedding some light on them?

I fellow Nter oped on the blacks. The lightnings were bought from online store, which I posted a link on a while back not sure if they have sizes left mine are 9.5, and not sure if they have pairs left, not really feeling them so yea hmu it you need oop

Not sure if this belongs here, but I saw then in my local footlocker today and this seems to be the most viewed Adidas thread.

The purples weren't on sale |I

Are those comfortable? I see them all the time but I never try them on.

nthat.gif
 Was in these all day with a lot of walking in the heat. Definitely my go to summer sneakers when I've got to be on my feet. The prints and weave... aren't as breathable at all.

^try the Pure Boost bro, blows the flux away in terms of comfort

I have a pair. Love the cushioned ride from pure boost. I honestly like it better than lunarlon. Waiting for more primeknit colors! The fluxes at least the mesh ones have replaced roshes as my daily summer beaters!

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Adidas Consortium Stan Smith Primeknit will be available in the U.S.?
I know they are being released in the UK this weekend but I would rather buy it in the US.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but, anyone seen the new Raf Simons x adidas collection on sale yet? Like some of the designs just can't justify the price.

hey guys, already did a search, and it seems the pure boosts are more or less TTS, but adidas.com only has the one i want .5 down. Would i be okay? Normal width feet here. Thanks fam! :smile:

Last edited:
hey guys, already did a search, and it seems the pure boosts are more or less TTS, but adidas.com only has the one i want .5 down. Would i be okay? Normal width feet here. Thanks fam! :smile:

From my POV, you'd be ok sizing .5 down. But, you may find the upper a little tight on the sides of your feet. Just my $0.02

Saw it mentioned earlier in the thread, but the Primeknit situation is truly puzzling. They're releasing the Prime Boosts in the US, which have a Primeknit upper. Is it really just a matter of the name and not the actual technology?

Those Primeknit Stan Smith's look great. I heard they'll eventually release in the US but I'm still skeptical. Not sure if I should try my luck this weekend or wait it out...

not my photo (from IG)

In other news, it's so difficult choosing between the black or the grey pure boosts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom