Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Those Primeknit Stan Smith's look great. I heard they'll eventually release in the US but I'm still skeptical. Not sure if I should try my luck this weekend or wait it out...

I feel the same way. Got caught up in the Lance Mountain Nike SB hype and spent a lot on them. I don't know if I want to spend $200 more on shoes this week.
By the way did the other Primeknits (Campus) release in the US?

Can anyone point me in the direction where I can find the real vintage green Stan Smiths (US sz 8.5)? The ones with the premium leather and all that, that the US didn't get for whatever reason. 
mean.gif

Besides eBay.

EDIT: nvm pre-ordered off aphrodite1994.com

Last edited:
Can anyone point me in the direction where I can find the real vintage green Stan Smiths (US sz 8.5)? The ones with the premium leather and all that, that the US didn't get for whatever reason. :smh:  

Besides eBay.

EDIT: nvm pre-ordered off aphrodite1994.com

Are you talking about Adidas Consortium Stan Smith Pack? I wear 8.5 too and I had to get them (Phoenix and Cracked) from eBay because all the consignment store that sells them around me are asking for $350.

Also you can .5 size down on them because they aren't padded and they run a little big.

Anybody ever tried pure boost for actual running? Just want to know how it holds up. Looking at the midsole, looks like its a type of styrofoam.

Anybody ever tried pure boost for actual running? Just want to know how it holds up. Looking at the midsole, looks like its a type of styrofoam.

The foams fine the problem is its not marketed as a running performance shoe. There's literally no structural upper support at all on it. The energy boost are more geared towards running. Unless your talking about a casual jog or something then by all means it'll be fine. Hell people use roshes for casual jogs at time. Anything with longer duration or high performance oriented I wouldn't even go there trying with these.

The foams fine the problem is its not marketed as a running performance shoe. There's literally no structural upper support at all on it. The energy boost are more geared towards running. Unless your talking about a casual jog or something then by all means it'll be fine. Hell people use roshes for casual jogs at time. Anything with longer duration or high performance oriented I wouldn't even go there trying with these.
Thanx. For the clarification.

too rich for my blood right now...i will probably regret passing later too. oh well. 

props

end released them early, dont know how much exactly or why, but they were sold out before midnight (europe) the day before the release-day! 

Back
Top Bottom