Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Anyone? I'd like to know as well.

Also, can you show on your phone or do you have to print them? Probably depends on the store but just wanted to see what people's experiences have been thus far.

Also, did they make the pure boost in an all navy? I know they have a navy-ish one with grey stripes...

cant really comment on the "vs" comfort because the tubes are a totally different shoe with diff "technology"...here's my best crack based on my experience thus far..(a couple hours in) 

Insides - The tubular is more comfy internally, because it has a sock-like liner.

Materials  - Its roomy and forgiving enough as the materials are similar to the pureboosts but noticeably thicker. I dont know about breathability as of yet. 

Sole - Sole is not like the pureboosts at all but still comfortable. Give me a day to walk and drive in these and I'll report back..lol.. that cavity on the inside of the bottom may be funny when driving my wifes stick shift car! lol 

Thanks for the breakdown!

These are everywhere at the Galleria in Houston.  I went there thinking COP, left empty handed.  I just can't get with the scuba materials and they are really wide IMO.  Kinda of like a Roshe aqua sock.  I can't imagine how sweaty my feet would get with that material.

Last edited:
Just picked up a pair from the adidas store. They run really big. I had to go down a full size. I have wide feet, and still have wiggle room in these.

Just picked up a pair from the adidas store. They run really big. I had to go down a full size. I have wide feet, and still have wiggle room in these.
Yep. I rock size 13 but had to to go a whole size down on these.
Love em!

stupid question...

do i need the VIP carf to use those bday coupons?

thanks

Go to the website of the store you want to use. Sign up for their VIP (it's totally free). Make sure you fill out the personal info especially your phone number, YOU WILL NEED TO ENTER YOUR PHONE NUMBER THIS IS IMPORTANT!!

GO IN STORE (coupons won't work online). The majority of stores will let you use the bday coupons. I have only run into 1 douche bag manager who wouldn't so please just be nice to guys when you ask can you use the coupon.

Show them the coupon on your phone (or print it out if that makes you feel better)

They will ask for you VIP number. Unless you have a card already, just tell them to look up your phone number. When they look up uour number you VIP stuff will pop up. Show them the coupon and you're all set.

Just got my olive green EQT's in shoutout to @southboston78

3stripes dropped [emoji]128293[/emoji] dis wknd: the tubulars (need me the burgundy joints) to the sl loop moc but I gotta wait til after black friday to grab one of them

Go to the website of the store you want to use. Sign up for their VIP (it's totally free). Make sure you fill out the personal info especially your phone number, YOU WILL NEED TO ENTER YOUR PHONE NUMBER THIS IS IMPORTANT!!

GO IN STORE (coupons won't work online). The majority of stores will let you use the bday coupons. I have only run into 1 douche bag manager who wouldn't so please just be nice to guys when you ask can you use the coupon.

Show them the coupon on your phone (or print it out if that makes you feel better)

They will ask for you VIP number. Unless you have a card already, just tell them to look up your phone number. When they look up uour number you VIP stuff will pop up. Show them the coupon and you're all set.

thank you sir :D

Back
Top Bottom