Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Yea, the 2nd result for YOU, most likely because you've been to that site before. My 2nd result was "Zeldapedia: Shiek"...so yea.
mind boggling how it didn't occur to you to add the word "shoes" 

i remember my first time using a search engine 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Did anybody who ordered tubulars from Sheikh get any shipping info yet?

Well aside from all the tubular talk, anybody paying attention to the consortium Superstars?! Hand-Made in France, autocopped.
Dec 12th

Last edited:
I probably won't be able to cop those, but I hope that they do release more supes made in France throughout 2015. Any word on the availability/ price?
They do look like SS vintage BTW

by the way, is there anyone who got either HALs or SOLEBOX eqt guidance? info on sizing?
i got my usual adidas size from solebox but have not received them yet(not even shipped yet)..as many people told me for the GRs released so far, they fit smaller that supports.

Last edited:
by the way, is there anyone who got either HALs or SOLEBOX eqt guidance? info on sizing?
i got my usual adidas size from solebox but have not received them yet(not even shipped yet)..as many people told me for the GRs released so far, they fit smaller that supports.
hikmet told me they're on it heavy 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
^the only reason i wanted to have them(by friday) is that i would like to try them, confirm i got the  right size so i can cop the HALs as well. otherwise i wouldn't mind..

thanks!

White consortium Tubular came in. one of the nicest shoes I have picked up in a while. Straight 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom