Adidas ORIGINALS updates

£170 on end release is stated as the 12th December your probably looking at €200+ and $230+ think some sites may have said the 10th but end are usually bob on with releases
colette will be doing a pre-release on the 10th, thats for sure....dont know if online though.

others will be the 12th!

oh and by the way these look...it just makes me realize again how much nike and jordan brand is getting schooled by all those brands like adidas, puma and diadora on how to do spot on quality retros! so sad!

Last edited:
superstar for 170 pounds............
mad.gif

superstar for 170 pounds............>:

They are pretty much the same as the adi dassler pair from the superstar 35th and I'm pretty sure they were £125-150 and that was about 10 yrs ago they do look nice but £150 is my mental barrier for pretty much any pair so I'm out

They are pretty much the same as the adi dassler pair from the superstar 35th and I'm pretty sure they were £125-150 and that was about 10 yrs ago they do look nice but £150 is my mental barrier for pretty much any pair so I'm out
to be honest i would consider buying them for 170pounds...the problem is that i i had planned only jordan 6s for fall..turned out to be so far 12 pairs..including asics saga mazarines, gl3 knicks and solebox new balance 1500 finals..so you can imagine what i have paid so far..don't think i can put my hand deeper in my pocket this period.

Ordered my SL Mocs on Friday for $72 shipped, they got here yesterday and I just got my shipping confirmation 2 hrs ago. Lol

How do zx 7000 fit compared to either the flux or any nikes you guys may have. I want to scoop a pair but I keep finding 11.5 and I wear a 12 in most sneakers.

Me too, mine should be in this Friday. Let me know how they fit! You've made me very nervous. lol
sorry :tongue: i will receive my pair on the 10th of december according to UPS website...so can you please update us when you try them on??before saturday because i m going for the HALs!!! thanks man!

sorry :tongue: i will receive my pair on the 10th of december according to UPS website...so can you please update us when you try them on??before saturday because i m going for the HALs!!! thanks man!

I'm going for the HALs too! And I'll let you and the rest of NT know the second I can get them on feet.

Is anyone able to give me a guide on the fit of the EQT 93 Guidence. Have gone back 5 pages and haven't been able to find the info. In reference to Nike please. I'm a size 11 in Airmax 1, 90's & Roshe. What size would I cop in the EQT's?

Any info appreciated.

Is anyone able to give me a guide on the fit of the EQT 93 Guidence. Have gone back 5 pages and haven't been able to find the info. In reference to Nike please. I'm a size 11 in Airmax 1, 90's & Roshe. What size would I cop in the EQT's?

Any info appreciated.
well, we all hope that @mykoh  will get them tomorrow in hands and infom us for the right size. the conclusion of all the comments i saw here and IG is that these run like the normal adidas sneakers..this means that if you wear a size 11 in am1, then you will probably need a 10.5 for these..this applies in general for most adidas sneakers..regarding eqt guidance unfortunately i don't own yet a pair so i cannot be 100% sure..just relying on others feedback. good luck!

I was told 135 by my local shop. & I was also told size AT LEAST HALF SUZE DOWN. If not FULL SIZE.

I was told 135 by my local shop. & I was also told size AT LEAST HALF SUZE DOWN. If not FULL SIZE.
well in another post:

so for sure they don't fit like support..they fit smaller than supports..everybody says that..supports fit 1 size bigger for sure.. so it is safe to go half size down or tts..anyway..we ll wait and see..

Back
Top Bottom