Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I haven't owned a pair since I played soccer (didn't actually wear original Gazelles for indoor, no traction) but I came across these Adidas Gazelle Indoor on Size? website.  Tried looking up as much info as I could, saw they were listed as a Spring/Summer 2013 release but the only US site I saw is Adidas and they're $95.  Anyone seen them elsewhere and for cheaper in this silver color?

Also made me look at more Adidas for the first time in a while and I saw the last pair I owned, maybe 10 years ago and I'm tempted to get them again:

Those indoor soccer were at the adidas originals store in Chicago (assuming you're in the US) for 1/2 off (I believe the sale was for a limited time only). They'll probably go on sale again. If you do order them, go a 1/2 size down, they're kinda large.

On the other hand, I would suggest grabbing the ZX, especially if you wear a popular size. I would also go 1/2 a size down (a full size down might also work).

agreed on grabbing the zx's if/when you can, they dont come around all that often. at least not good colorways.

Anyone coppin the BAPE x ADIDAS x UNDFTD Consortium at BAPE NYC on saturday? The ZX5000 are sick!

^im thinking about it,but will c what stores are carring them before i go to bape, they ahve horrible organization for these types of things the last time i was there.

I want the zx5000 also. love the colors. I'm from the west coast and probably won't try until the wider release next saturday. good luck everyone.

Besides Undftd, what other online retailers will be selling them?

No clue, and I'm not even sure they'll be on undftd.com. They're doing the bracelet system and some people are already selling their yet-to-be-acquired kicks on ebay.

And yes, people are bidding...

If anyone has any info on the release for the bapeXUndftdxAdidas collab this saturday

please PM me.

trying to find out what online retailers are releasing these

or if anyone is in SoCal

I wonder how much attention these shoes would have gotten if Bape wasn't involved...

I wonder how much attention these shoes would have gotten if Bape wasn't involved...
minimal attention. i might just wait to c how much the zx's r reselling for after release.

anybody know where I can get the Big Sean Detroit Player edition at? For a non OD rape price?
Only "adidas" thread I seen where people actually visit lol

anybody know where I can get the Big Sean Detroit Player edition at? For a non OD rape price?
Only "adidas" thread I seen where people actually visit lol
i would like to know too. so regret passing on those. didn't think they would go for so much. almost yeezy prices. 

dang, haven't wanted a pair of adidas this bad since the og tmac 2's came out. can't find em anywhere online! (re undftd campus / stan smith)

Back
Top Bottom