Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Copped me and my girl a set. I was skeptical about the look in my size but after I tried them on I was sold lol.
I haven't had a chance to see the streetballs in person but I'm on the lookout. Those or the Totems may be my next cop

Copped me and my girl a set. I was skeptical about the look in my size but after I tried them on I was sold lol.
I haven't had a chance to see the streetballs in person but I'm on the lookout. Those or the Totems may be my next cop
good stuff

nice, i got mine in last week and LOVE them.  colors and stitching are straight ridiculous.  i cant wait to break them out...

Im on the lookout for the packerxadidas New Jersey Americans Conductor Hi in a size 10.5, If anyone got any info please pm i dont really know where to look for these other than ebay,

Adidas has retro'd the Concord in recent years, but for those who know, this is what thy should look like. They got the Forums and the Decades right. If only they would give these the proper resurrection. Been trying to find a pair of these for years. This pic is from '86. I was writing rhymes for a show and had them on the bed next to me for occasional glances of admiration. Navy Blue patent leather, white padded tongue with gold stamp, red ankle trim, velcro strap with adidas insignia, suede tip on perforated toe box...3/4 height. A beautiful shoe.

Anyone know if Adidas is going to bring back the APS in the OG colorway? I had the retro the last time they came out but those things got beat to death.

anybody grabbing these? I think theyre dope, cant really see myself spending the $130 or whatever on them though- especially right now

pass on these for me. i think they are really nice. but only for the right price. too many things above it right now that i need to get first

I may pick up those consortiums... hopefully they sit for a little tho. too much other stuff I want to grab first.

I don't think they were made in a 13. The sizes on packer shoes went up to 12.

Today:

I don't think they were made in a 13. The sizes on packer shoes went up to 12.

Today:

also, i haven't seen a mita x adidas collab go past 12 either. could be wrong, but i don't think those exist in a 13. if i see a larger pair you know i'll holler.

Last edited:
hanon x adidas consortium centaur kicks that i wore today (no filter, but taken w/ flash to show off some of the 3m hits)...

not much in the way of cushioning in the midfoot/forefoot area, and a firmer cushioning feel around the heel area. and i'd say they run barely .25 size large/big (but i would absolutely still suggest sticking with tts).

great looking shoe that's a bit stealth, with just the right amount of pop here and there (w/ the red hits and of course the 3m).

hanon x adidas consortium centaur kicks that i wore today (no filter, but taken w/ flash to show off some of the 3m hits)...

not much in the way of cushioning in the midfoot/forefoot area, and a firmer cushioning feel around the heel area. and i'd say they run barely .25 size large/big (but i would absolutely still suggest sticking with tts).

great looking shoe that's a bit stealth, with just the right amount of pop here and there (w/ the red hits and of course the 3m).

nice and thanks for the comfort/sizing info. looking to pick one up soon as soon as price is right.

nice and thanks for the comfort/sizing info. looking to pick one up soon as soon as price is right.
These cntrs are being completely slept on. Talk down an ebay seller, I've seen many pairs that haven't moved since release.

Only thing I don't like is the 3m laces feel like sandpaper, but that is a moot point when you consider how great the shoe is as a whole. 

Last edited:
These cntrs are being completely slept on. Talk down an ebay seller, I've seen many pairs that haven't moved since release.
Only thing I don't like is the 3m laces feel like sandpaper, but that is a moot point when you consider how great the shoe is as a whole. 

i agree w/ your sentiment about the 3m laces feeling like sandpaper...i'm worried that the 3m is going to rub off over time, since i have to physically lace and unlace each time i wear them or have to take them off. but the shoe itself...quality!

Back
Top Bottom