Adidas ORIGINALS updates

What are the sources for these pics? had never seen any of them

These are actually like Tubulars x ZX 8000 x Boost?

Anyone peep the star wars joints? I think they might be kids sizes only though

Pusha's are over for me if I want to pay retail?
Yeah they were gone that day, and very early that day.  Personally I could never rock a cocaine shoe, but that's just my opinion.  I'd wear the 2 Chainz or the Big Seans (I'd never wear ASAP Rocky because Jeremy Scott sucks) but I can't wear something that looks like Charlie Sheen's coffee table on me feet.

Pusha's are over for me if I want to pay retail?
Yeah they were gone that day, and very early that day.  Personally I could never rock a cocaine shoe, but that's just my opinion.  I'd wear the 2 Chainz or the Big Seans (I'd never wear ASAP Rocky because Jeremy Scott sucks) but I can't wear something that looks like Charlie Sheen's coffee table on me feet.

Lol, who's really going to draw that comparison and put two and two together in real life, except the few who actually know what the shoe is?

Lol, who's really going to draw that comparison and put two and two together in real life, except the few who actually know what the shoe is?
I teach urban kids who love cocaine rap.  and sneakers.  they would know in a second, and I always see them while I'm out.  

I just copped those 2 chainz. Cant wait for them to come in. I've seen then in person many times and its a very clean shoe. Works better that most of those clunky basketball shoes dudes try to rock casually.

where can i buy those originals superstar 80s in the og cw from the vintage deluxe pack i only found a few euro sites are they releasing state side? 

where can i buy those originals superstar 80s in the og cw from the vintage deluxe pack i only found a few euro sites are they releasing state side? 

You can make the same colorways on adidas.com. The tongue logo won't have the gold option though (unless you pick certain colors)

When they dropped I wasn't personally feeling them... But it seems like a shoe that will look better with age and wear

@alp you know any spots in manhattan?

Yeah...maybe I'm just getting tired of Nike but I bought more adidas than I did nikes last year...and more asics too.
Everyone needs variety.  After a bunch of Nike and Jordan purchases in row (like 12 or 13) my last 4 purchases went Adidas, Pony (Ronnie Fieg), Clarks (MF Doom), Adidas.  There are good quality Nike's, I just feel like Adidas has more of them for cheeper.  Like the only really good quality Nike's are in the sportswear line- Blazers, some Air Force 1s, etc.  

When they dropped I wasn't personally feeling them... But it seems like a shoe that will look better with age and wear

@alp you know any spots in manhattan?
nah atmos had them but I was able to scoop the last two pairs. Pretty much dry now unless another spot gets em on the low.

Not buying Adidas anytime soon after copping 5 pairs last month.... I have 4 20% off $100 or more coupons.

First come first serve I guess:

EC-HI6F-VLTS-BP5L-ZR2W
EC-K5VW-IBZI-D3C3-T7HI
EC-NSQC-PYDX-FP5Q-F42U
EC-DK2R-PABR-NC5Z-7K0M
I can't use the code since I don't live in the states but repped for what you did!!

Can anyone speak on the all black Stan Smiths?  Curious how they look in person.  Sometimes cheaper all black leather sneakers have that plastic look.

Back
Top Bottom