Adidas ORIGINALS updates

If I wear a 14 in Nikes (and even Adidas Superstars), would a 13 in the Pushas fit? I heard they run a little big.

May have been posted in here already, but anyone have a RD on these?

Digging these.

Received my last two superstar 80s customs today. White w/ purple stripes and black w/ red stripes. Hopefully we'll get suede stripes in the future, but I'd lie if I said I wasn't satisfied with the result.

Too lazy to take a pic with each pair so I just threw both on each foot.

Last edited:
How do superstars look with, tapered jeans? I'm a tall slender dude. And I rock a lot of super tapered denim. Does anyone rock similar jeans and can provide photos of how they look? Please Let me know thanks!

I've honestly copped more Adidas in 2014 than i have my entire life combined. They are dropping nothing but heat!

Received my last two superstar 80s customs today. White w/ purple stripes and black w/ red stripes. Hopefully we'll get suede stripes in the future, but I'd lie if I said I wasn't satisfied with the result.

Too lazy to take a pic with each pair so I just threw both on each foot.

are those black ones python?

yo

today/tonight i finally unds'ed my tubulars

and is it just me…….or is the white midsole a damn dirt magnet?????

I've rocked so many kicks in my collection with white midsoles that barely get dirty

but it seems like the make/material of the soles on these tubulars attract dirt like no other

i wore them initially this morning for the first time ever to meet a friend for lunch, and after they already had dirt/scuffs on the midsole

i cleaned them back up and wore em again tonight for a friends birthday get together and they were dirty AF when i got home a bit ago

I've never had to wipe down/magic erase a white midsole more than i have with this shoe in one day of light wearing, I'm extremely careful with my kicks in all situations

Last edited:
I came across some oki ni torsion specials and really like them. Does anyone have any idea how many different oki ni collabs adidas had? 

I just copped those 2 chainz. Cant wait for them to come in. I've seen then in person many times and its a very clean shoe. Works better that most of those clunky basketball shoes dudes try to rock casually.
Champs sent me my order- and it was a basic black top ten and not the 2 chainz.  Even worse, they came without an invoice and were in a bent up cardboard box that had several rips in it.  

Let me know how it works out for you but they told me that they hadn't looked at the SKU and just shipped it out based on the title.  

BS man.  

Back
Top Bottom