Adidas ORIGINALS updates

exactly.. cant rock them with #NTSweats 
roll.gif

aren't they joggers tho? shape doesn't look as great on feet and now I'm not as interested in tubular mocs. Still waiting on info on those mid top tubulars with the sleeve inside.

So I just got the email to the Bait raffle to and it's not working as well. The email does say try back in 10-15 mins but from seeing things in here, I might have to contact them directly.

And are people serious on the sizing down thing? One full size? I got a 9.5 and had no idea. Has anyone contacted them in getting another size or am I stuck?

^^^Well my link works now but I don't want the 9.5.

Man...$174 just seems too steep for these. I might have to just let these go and save up for the flyknits next week.

If you not coppin, hook @egaroc1
 up. Pretty sure that's his size. He hasn't gotten an email yet. 

He needs my email and password to make it work right? I know of dude on IG and I doubt you can use it to scam me but I just want to make sure before I give him my info. I don't need the link so I can definitely pass it along.

Tubular 93s just arrived.

Should've went with my neoprene Tubular size in these, but it isn't too horrible. Love these things, though.

FeatureLV = greatness. Quick and free shipping and the freebies thrown in. Really appreciate those folks.
So do they run big or small? Not familiar with neoprene size run.

He needs my email and password to make it work right? I know of dude on IG and I doubt you can use it to scam me but I just want to make sure before I give him my info. I don't need the link so I can definitely pass it along.
I'll let him chime in and yaw can PM each other (assuming its his size).

@egaroc1  

Back
Top Bottom