Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I'll let him chime in and yaw can PM each other (assuming its his size).

@egaroc1

He sent me a PM. I just wanted to ask publicly how I can give him my link without having to give him my info.

I'll send him the link regardless and see if he can just make his own profile and then use the link. If not, we'll see what we can do.

He sent me a PM. I just wanted to ask publicly how I can give him my link without having to give him my info.

I'll send him the link regardless and see if he can just make his own profile and then use the link. If not, we'll see what we can do.
I had an NTer do me the favor on Bait Teal Dragons. He gave me his user and pass, and gave me like 30 mins.

I copped and he changed the pw right after. Hope this helps.

Run big. They are a little tighter in the forefoot than the all Neoprene Tubulars, but I'd still be ok at .5 down. Will definitely go .5 down if I get the black pair.
Cool, thanks. I wear a 12 but got the 11.5 cause that was the biggest size they had, I feel better now, glad I copped.

Cool, thanks. I wear a 12 but got the 11.5 cause that was the biggest size they had, I feel better now, glad I copped.
good luck with that, the neophrene tubs run true to size imo then actually running big like some folks say. I never wore a shoe that I had to actually go down a half size from what I normally wear unless they were a pair of boots which typically run big anyway. 

no love in here for the Adidas Blue Collection?

plan on going to try on a pair of the Stan Smith's tomorrow (navy blue) ....

will check out the Dassler Superstars while I'm there

Man, those NBHD 80's are fire.

You could get pretty close to that with miadidas for $115 less. in addition, they gave us a black and white joint six months ago that could be had for less than retail with some patience.

The unions would be nicer if the shell matched the sole (IMO), and the undftd are just laaaazy. We've had a whole year of reptile skin accents on supes and that's the best they can come up with? Loving the mismatched stripes on the dassler as well as the face logo, so that's my winner so far.

There are some superstars 80s on sale on adidas.com at the moment. Extra15 takes an additional 15% off sale items.

Just paid for my Baits about 20 mins ago....I registered yesterday evening. Got through from my phone w/ no problem

Still not received the bait email yet.. first time i've not won one of their raffles. Oh well..

Finally had time to order the top ten his in fox red. Size chart matched 8.5 to me in EU, the 9s were a couple more in EU size compared to my other size 9s. Adidas has the lowest price I could find, neither politics or palace has codes that I know of. 15% off if you sign up with Adidas.

Man I ordered the sl loop moc from finishline and went .5 size down. Reading past 10-15 pages has me worried, alot of ppl saying they are snug and run small...I wear size 9 in Jordans but size 9.5 in Kobe, LBJ, KDs etc. You guys think ill be ok with these (size 9) half size down?

Man I ordered the sl loop moc from finishline and went .5 size down. Reading past 10-15 pages has me worried, alot of ppl saying they are snug and run small...I wear size 9 in Jordans but size 9.5 in Kobe, LBJ, KDs etc. You guys think ill be ok with these (size 9) half size down?
I would definitely go tts or half a size up.

Back
Top Bottom