Adidas ORIGINALS updates

got shipping conf today as well for my size 11 black campus. finally!!!! so happy cuz i usually never get lucky. and great price.

I got partial refund, for the ZX size 11.5, but the Campus shipped.

frown.gif
and
smile.gif
At least a consolation prizes for u. haha !

can someone explain why it is damn near impossible to find a pair of black pro-models w/ white stripes? you can find every colorway except that one, is/was there something special/exclusive about that colorway? they used to be right next to the white/black pair all the time back in the day.

no, i don't want to buy an all black pair to customize, i aint trying to do no damn arts and crafts project.

cant eem find a pic online, what the hell? closest i can find is from a bootleg site, but i want em w/ black shell and midsole.

Last edited:
Is this close enough?

How do they fit? Like the SS 80's (1/2 size down) or the SS vin/SS2 (TTS)?

Also, does anyone own the ZXZ ADV and how does the fit compare to the ZX series (namely 8000,750, or 500)?

preciate the suggestion but nah, what i want is basically a reverse pair of these

or these w/ white stripes and heel tab

anyone who got zx5000 undftd and felt them snug in width..after wearing them sometimes..do they feel ok now?

ty

anyone have a lead on a size 9.5/10 torsion allegra coral? missed the boat on these when they were cheap on nicekicks and am regretting it now...

Just got my tresbien order in for the bape/undftd zx5000. True size is 8.5/8 and this 9 is definitely too big. I'd say they fit TTS. If you guys know anyone looking to size down from an 8.5 or even an 8, please let me know.

Re stock of the solebox x adidas torsion allegra @ end clothing. Go go go!!
http://www.endclothing.com/adidas-consortium-torsion-allegra-solebox.html
I dont think they got a full restock? i gave a heads up to some friends, they werent able to add any to their cart, even the ones that say "only 1 left"
thought it was a strange coincidence i happened to be wearing mine today.

my bape zx from wish was delivered to my parents house yesterday, but i probably wont check it out till the weekend. hopefully they came through with my size.

I dont think they got a full restock? i gave a heads up to some friends, they werent able to add any to their cart, even the ones that say "only 1 left"
thought it was a strange coincidence i happened to be wearing mine today.

my bape zx from wish was delivered to my parents house yesterday, but i probably wont check it out till the weekend. hopefully they came through with my size.
Its showing full size run, but upon if u login and check out again. they left only UK11 and 12 only and left 1 pair each. 

Finally got my zx8000 in, I was excited when I got the shipping notice last week but they sat with just the electronic shipping notice as the only update until yesterday morning. Shipped from NJ to LA after pick up in 1 day. Not bad. I hope the weather gets better so I can break these out. I'm starting to get tired of having to wear beaters out because of rain.

Back
Top Bottom