Adidas ORIGINALS updates

idk if i got em but i payed thru paypal for an 8.5 and i got a order confirmation, watch it get cancelled if they supposedly dont have many pairs.

The item UNDFTD X Bape Campus 80's in Black - 4.27.13 (Black, 9.5) is out of stock. It has been removed from the basket.

Oh well back to the game.

wish has cancelled the next day on me a few times. i wouldn't be counting on them until it ships. last time they gave me a 20% off code but i forgot to use it though. 

Congrats to those that were able to snag a pair!

Probably in my top 5 releases so far for 2013: Ended-up with a 9.5 & 10, but the 10 immediately fit perfectly(TTS is 9.5). Haven't tried the 9.5, but lined-up, there isn't much difference so I most likely will keep them...

Checked out with the campus. No cancellation yet. Then went back n tried the zx5000 checked all the way out n was out of stock. After 3 weeks of trying I'm hoping my black campus comes in.

still no cancellation email for the zx5000 from wish but im sure its coming soon, was anyone actually able to attempt cop them as well?

Last edited:
Adidas has the Allegra Torsion camo on sale for $76 + free shipping. Use UNITE at checkout for an extra 10% off

Back
Top Bottom