Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Went ahead and got both the Adi and Undftd 10th Anniversary superstars for 130 shipped from deadstock, glad I waited.

Kinda upset they didn't have my size in the UNDFTDs. Been holding out for a long time. Undftd themselves need to just charge it to the game and buy them on sale on their own site.

how do the Adidas EQT Racing 93 fit in comparison the the Guidance 93 and Support 93? I fit into 11.5 for guidance and 11 for support. help is appreciated 

I think our size is same. I just cop Racing US12, and it perfect to me (have a flat arch).
I go 0.5 up for my flat arch, So I think it's TTS.
Hope this help.

Last edited:
Wait till you break them in, they are heaven on feet. Also that tounge is super annoying, go to work on your pair and cut it down hahahah i need to see it first
Was seriously planning on doing that. The tongue's wedged right at the base of my ankle and is just plain awkward.

Last edited:

Wait till you break them in, they are heaven on feet. Also that tounge is super annoying, go to work on your pair and cut it down hahahah i need to see it first
I aint mad at the tongue yet. And you are correct, these need to be broken in. leather like that needs to get beat up. 

Anybody got a link for a size 8 white ultra boost
If somebody need a size 7 for retail
Let me know
I found a webstore with stock

holyyyy. these look amazing on feet. great pic bro.
Yeah they look good on feet. Just awkward fitting for me with the extended tongue and deconstructed heel tab.

Can't wait to break them in though!

Funny you should mention them, because my pair just came in.

Ordered from Adidas UK btw.

Got them in my regular Adidas size and they fit well length-wise, but with my narrow feet it's quite roomy. With no way to tighten laces I stuck an extra insole and they fit much better.

pimp.gif

^ Dope. Mine came in yesterday and that leather really is butter damn soft. I'm thoroughly impressed with the quality and craftsmanship.

I went a half size down from my true 11 and I feel like I could've went down to a 10 and been alright, too. Joints run huuuuuge--similar to the EQT Support imo.

Maybe its the colorblocking, but these are so fire to me 

These are out now at a couple of EU spots, seems like women's only... Damn. Was after a US10, either sold out straight away or wasn't available in that size.

These are out now at a couple of EU spots, seems like women's only... Damn. Was after a US10, either sold out straight away or wasn't available in that size.
Is that your normal adi size its just with them being a support 93 i can usually go a full size down from a uk10 (which is my normal adi size)  to a uk 9 

Is that your normal adi size its just with them being a support 93 i can usually go a full size down from a uk10 (which is my normal adi size)  to a uk 9 
Yeah US10 (UK9.5) is my size in 93s and pretty much all other models of adidas I've tried.  Oh well, will keep an eye out if they do drop men's sizes.  

Back
Top Bottom