Adidas ORIGINALS updates

They have arrived! Woo - They are better than I thought they would be. Great suede, great detailing on stitching, if there is a chocolate brown suede that comes up, those will be done in a heartbeat, I also got them for 30 percent off the mi adidas canada site so that was great. Was about 2 weeks from when I ordered to delivery via Fed Ex, no charges at door. 

Has anyone came up with nice Star Wars ZX Flux?

I'm going to mess around with the metallic gold/silver/black options on the Superstar 80 today.

It's the next best thing to the precious metals pack that was posted up without concrete info a few months back

Last edited:
I'm going to mess around with the metallic gold/silver/black options on the Superstar 80 today.

It's the next best thing to the precious metals pack that was posted up without concrete info a few months back
Unfortunately you cant make them all metallic, only the toe.

My Undefeated and Adi Superstars came in today from Deadstock. Good dudes up there and fast shipping. Ordered Sunday, shipped Monday and here today on Wednesday from Canada.

all black stan smith primeknits

nerd.gif

They have arrived! Woo - They are better than I thought they would be. Great suede, great detailing on stitching, if there is a chocolate brown suede that comes up, those will be done in a heartbeat, I also got them for 30 percent off the mi adidas canada site so that was great. Was about 2 weeks from when I ordered to delivery via Fed Ex, no charges at door. 
they look awesome man....what color sole is this?

i was thinking of making a monochrome pair with that pale brown color they call "clear brown"

Anyone know if ultra boosts go on sale or anything like that? Or even a sale code for them? Been meaning to pick a pair up and finally got the cash together.

On a related note, they fit small right? Heard from a friend of mine that they fit similar to huaraches with a sock like upper. I have pretty flat feet so the three stripes cage is a genuine problem for me.

Anyone know if ultra boosts go on sale or anything like that? Or even a sale code for them? Been meaning to pick a pair up and finally got the cash together.

On a related note, they fit small right? Heard from a friend of mine that they fit similar to huaraches with a sock like upper. I have pretty flat feet so the three stripes cage is a genuine problem for me.
might wanna take this post to this thread: http://niketalk.com/t/592656/adidas-boost-thread-pure-boost-2-0-ultraboost-new-colorways

name / style code of those lavers and superstars?

both hot 
They're the "Remastered" collection. Both are up on Suppastore.com but the Rod Lavers are sold out.. The shelltoes are available still for about $138. But i think the Rod Lavers are a lot cleaner then the shelltoes[emoji]128526[/emoji]

all black stan smith primeknits

nerd.gif

they look awesome man....what color sole is this?

i was thinking of making a monochrome pair with that pale brown color they call "clear brown"
Thanks dude! Appreciate the love - I think the monochrome pair would look sick as well, super quick turn around for me and the quality is great. 

As for the sole - clear brown it is! I wanted it to be slightly off white as I know the sole is similar to a roshe kind of material and gets super scuffed and dirty when all white. I also went .5 size down. Im a usual 10.5 in most stuff, 11 in Jordan 1's but saw these ran big and even with my wide foot the 10 was great length and width wise. 

whoa, didn't know about those pro models. awesome consolation for anyone that missed out on the first Big Sean Detroit Player.

primeknit superstars on my radar :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom