Adidas ORIGINALS updates

They have arrived! Woo - They are better than I thought they would be. Great suede, great detailing on stitching, if there is a chocolate brown suede that comes up, those will be done in a heartbeat, I also got them for 30 percent off the mi adidas canada site so that was great. Was about 2 weeks from when I ordered to delivery via Fed Ex, no charges at door. 
These look really great. I been wanting to see how the suede looks on these and these came out perfect. I been wanting to do a pair based off of the Kith COA pumas. 

Looked around and it seems it'll only be UK full sizes (US half sizes) for the Primeknit Stan Smiths this weekend.

I'm a US 8 in GR Stans, US 7 in the W+Hs, US 7.5 in the Made in Germany.
US 7.5 will probably be too big for me right? I have a narrow foot and prefer a snug fit

Yes they will be a little big. I only went a half size down from my gr's to my primeknits and I should have gone down a full size. But I did add an extra Stan smith insole and they for a lot better but not really snug just comfortable.

The la multicolored look really good but I think they need a lace swap

Last edited:
Anyone pick up the Tubular Weave Runners? Peeped them in a FL today and thought they were quite nice but not for retail.

They are probably the navy blue white stripe campus 80s that adidas are calling the Japan pack although it's not really easy to make them out or gauge colour that would be your best bet
Thanks. That looks like them (though I'd guess black). The blank tongue is what made me question whether they were the standard Campus.

Now to find them in the US...

These look really great. I been wanting to see how the suede looks on these and these came out perfect. I been wanting to do a pair based off of the Kith COA pumas. 
I also was between that colour way and went with these as more wearable for me anyways! 

ultimately pulled the trigger from livestock, gonna try to scoop the other 10th anniversary pairs soon.

I'm confused. Is there an all white and all black prime knit stan smith as well as a white and black reflective, or are they the same thing. 

Got the blue primeknit stan smiths for about $80 shipped. My first primeknit shoe. Went down a full size (from my regular Stan Smith size) and lengthwise, they're good. Width wise, the sole seems a bit small, but nothing crazy. I do have some boney parts on the side of my foot and they definitely show, so maybe going up half a size would work, but then I can imagine the length would not be snug. Overall, liking them, but not sure if I like them for retail.

deadstock.ca will be releasing the primeknit stans tomorrow if anyone is looking to cop a pair

Last edited:
any word on when the all white primeknit stan smiths (not the reflective pack)  drop state side?

I'm confused. Is there an all white and all black prime knit stan smith as well as a white and black reflective, or are they the same thing. 
they're different models...triple blacks, triple whites, reflective blacks, reflective whites.

you can get a better look at the all blacks and all whites here:

http://www.adidas.co.uk/stan-smith-primeknit-shoes/AF4451.html

it's unfortunate that it seems like they all come in whole UK sizes across the board. typically a US 10 in stan smith GRs, hopefully the UK 9 isn't too loose in the primeknits since everyone seems to agree they fit big.

Back
Top Bottom