Adidas ORIGINALS updates

yeah I agree. For some reason, I feel like I've seen the policy be 45 days to return
With a lot of hyped up releases recently from Adi, I'm sure they had to make sure the policies were shaped up to prevent those who take advantage of their return policy. But thanks again @joepapamama23  ... I knew it wouldn't make sense to have everything returned by the 20th... But you never know how these German-brand run their business... super tidy! 

Thanks for the sizing confirmation on EQT's, I thought I've seen people say they ran big. Ripped.

Just wondering, I swear I've seen the "Walter" signature in other forum boards I'm on. Am I missing something? I tried googling to see if there's some reference about it, but I found zilch. I can't imagine everyone named Walter signs their posts the same. Please enlighten me!

Perhaps it's me on those other forums too? :nerd:

These look great! Have they already released?

Walter..

Thanks for the sizing confirmation on EQT's, I thought I've seen people say they ran big. Ripped.
Perhaps it's me on those other forums too? :nerd:
These look great! Have they already released?

Walter..
Not yet. I half size down for all Adidas including eqt

Last edited:
It depends on the model, not all EQTs are the same.

Guidances fit like other Adidas, most people go half a size down from Nikes.

Supports fit half a size bigger than other Adidas, most people go down a full size from Nikes and half a size from their Adidas tts size.

I don't know about EQT cushion but there's probably someone in this thread who owns a pair and can compare them to other EQTs.

Just got my fox red Top Tens in from Jimmy jazz for $48.99. Insane deal on this really high quality shoe. One of my favorite cops of the year so far.

If anyone hasn't tried out MiAdidas you should go for it. I made these inspired by the Masters golf logo, plus golf course inspired colors. I got the sand trap colors with eyestay, and golf clubs with refective gray.
So nice bro. I own and tried to iD a pair of Masters themed shoes for on and off the course

but never thought about putting a little red in the cw.

Will keep that in mind from now on.

Just got my fox red Top Tens in from Jimmy jazz for $48.99. Insane deal on this really high quality shoe. One of my favorite cops of the year so far.
Dayum I paid well over $100 from FL sale a while ago... Seriously can't wait to rock em.

Hope you went .5 size up?

Can someone copy and paste the article?

I don't like clicking and giving money to sneaker blogs

is the US getting the Knit versions of the tubular x, seems like the primeknit is the only style coming over the pond. 

Too bad the regular tubular x doesn't have the half and half outsole. Would settle for those if the Primeknit version sells out quick (would like a discount on them if applicable). Is there a price for the Primeknit and Knit version?

Too bad the regular tubular x doesn't have the half and half outsole. Would settle for those if the Primeknit version sells out quick (would like a discount on them if applicable). Is there a price for the Primeknit and Knit version?
i just want the knit version to come to the US they are the best of the bunch not a fan of the primeknit pattern.

Has anyone customized their own pair of Primeknit Tubulars on mi adidas? The burgundy colorway intrigues me but Id like to see more pictures before I pull the trigger.

Only image I could find and they look nice but still like to see an on foot or something else. And btw, use code: MIADIDAS831 for 20% off your miadidas order!

Just spoke to guy at adidas originals store on melrose, he said the Tubular X Knits will be in on the 24th, they are Supposed to get some prior to that as well. Told me call on Friday to check.

Back
Top Bottom