Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I wouldn't go that far.  The tubular sole kills it for me.  Driving is difficult with that sole and I wish they made a tubular boost for comfort.  
This might be the closest we get to a boost tubular sole:

Called QR Boost from Adidas Y-3. Looks to have Boost with elements of the tubular sole. $410 though. Wouldn't be surprised if eventually they had a lower end model for the Originals line.

This might be the closest we get to a boost tubular sole:

Called QR Boost from Adidas Y-3. Looks to have Boost with elements of the tubular sole. $410 though. Wouldn't be surprised if eventually they had a lower end model for the Originals line.
I was actually looking at those.  Love Y-3 stuff, I want the retro boost so bad in blue.  Waiting for some discount codes or a sale.

My foot always slips on the pedal with the tubulars.  The new Tubular X looks kind of bulky to me too.

Just spoke to guy at adidas originals store on melrose, he said the Tubular X Knits will be in on the 24th, they are Supposed to get some prior to that as well. Told me call on Friday to check.
Do you know if they are getting the white pair? 

So nice bro. I own and tried to iD a pair of Masters themed shoes for on and off the course
but never thought about putting a little red in the cw.

Will keep that in mind from now on.

I wrestled with how to do the shoe for a few days. Taking a strict interpretation of the Masters logo led it to look like a Jamacian Flag more than a golf themed shoe. Ultimately I decided to make a good looking shoe using the Masters and golf course colors rather than to create something that looked exactly like the logo.
And as all 'make your own' ID programs go, I didn't have exactly all the options I wanted to really get what I envisioned, but it came close.

Last edited:

I was actually looking at those.  Love Y-3 stuff, I want the retro boost so bad in blue.  Waiting for some discount codes or a sale.

My foot always slips on the pedal with the tubulars.  The new Tubular X looks kind of bulky to me too.
this happens to me with the qasas that tube-esque sole can be tougher to drive with as first. Especially if you drive stick like I do. But eventually you can get used to the foot placement to prevent the shoe from slipping around the pedals. 

http://www.afew-store.com/en/adidas-equipment-support-93-antique-gold-amazonred/#

Can anyone comment on the sizing of the Tubular X? Twitter seems to be say a half or full size down.

IMO for the tubular get the same size as the EQT Support 93 which is a size 11 for me, I wear 11.5 in Air Max 90/95 for refrence

what's the fit on the tubular x's?

Dude that all ready had them on foot that I asked on Instagram said they fit big like other Tubulars. I'm probably going to go .5 down from my standard Nike (not Air Max) TTS. I took a 9 in my other Tubulars, I'll do the same in these.

Last edited:
Any word on the RD for the tubular x knits?

Edit. Thanks goodness there's no 'Yeezy' name attached to the X. Looks better than the yeezy boosts IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom