Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Oh you know a lot of people were buying to sell. I'm glad they're taking an L. The initial prices were crazy. Especially considering all the sneakers releasing.
in terms of reselling now it's pretty much yeezy only, almost everything else flops :lol:

I hope so. I wanna cop a pair for my best friend for Xmas. Dude is a bigger pusha t Stan than I am

My pair came in today...

congrats to everyone that got a pair! adidas marketing sent me a pair early but i was trying on releaseday for a 2nd pair and struck out everywhere.

hopefully prices drop and i can grab another 1 but geez those whites dont look like theyll come down anytime soon :,(

still think he shoulda had some white or somethin in there like with some gum to offset the all black but still dope overall, esp as a pusha/clipse fan!

Just take a pic with flash on and you'll be ok lol. I don't really like all black or all white kicks but I dig these a lot for some reason

congrats to everyone that got a pair! adidas marketing sent me a pair early but i was trying on releaseday for a 2nd pair and struck out everywhere.

hopefully prices drop and i can grab another 1 but geez those whites dont look like theyll come down anytime soon :,(

still think he shoulda had some white or somethin in there like with some gum to offset the all black but still dope overall, esp as a pusha/clipse fan!
They're not too much over retail already

Got the eqt 2/3 F15s in from Kith. Bought a size 9 and they feel snug, but a good snug since its neoprene sock material. Very stretchy.

I'm a narrow 9.5 so if your like me size down .5 for a snug fit. Boost sole is comfy too, 1st time experience with it.

Got the eqt 2/3 F15s in from Kith. Bought a size 9 and they feel snug, but a good snug since its neoprene sock material. Very stretchy.
I'm a narrow 9.5 so if your like me size down .5 for a snug fit. Boost sole is comfy too, 1st time experience with it.

Repped and thanks!

Also got in my F15 2/3 really nice sneaker overall the suede is buttery and they're very comfortable wish I would of sized down even further as these run huge for me... I got my normal Adidas size 10.5 probably would of been better getting a 10...

Here's an on foot...

HEADS UP!

Adidas Originals at South Coast Plaza has a pair of Black Market KING PUSH EQTs in 10.5. I was there 5 minutes ago and the place was dead, so if you're quick, they'll be there.

HEADS UP!

Adidas Originals at South Coast Plaza has a pair of Black Market KING PUSH EQTs in 10.5. I was there 5 minutes ago and the place was dead, so if you're quick, they'll be there.

Does anyone know if they released at other Adidas stores? Or store a in chicago? I only know of adidas.Com and bait I think, and a couple stores in other states. It seems they were low key release.

I had better luck wit the white pair. I walked into ldrs Chicago on Christmas day. I was the only one there. And I Remer they dropped in other stores around chicago.

Does anyone know if they released at other Adidas stores? Or store a in chicago? I only know of adidas.Com and bait I think, and a couple stores in other states. It seems they were low key release.

I had better luck wit the white pair. I walked into ldrs Chicago on Christmas day. I was the only one there. And I Remer they dropped in other stores around chicago.

From what I can tell, most Originals stores got them. The young lady at the South Coast store said they got a "ton" of them and they slowly sold out over the course of the weekend. From what she told me, had I come in on Black Friday I could have had my pick of any size.

From what I can tell, most Originals stores got them. The young lady at the South Coast store said they got a "ton" of them and they slowly sold out over the course of the weekend. From what she told me, had I come in on Black Friday I could have had my pick of any size.

Dang. I feel salty. Thanks.

Also got in my F15 2/3 really nice sneaker overall the suede is buttery and they're very comfortable wish I would of sized down even further as these run huge for me... I got my normal Adidas size 10.5 probably would of been better getting a 10...

Nice cop. Do these sit at the ankle? or Do they cover the ankle? 

Nice cop. Do these sit at the ankle? or Do they cover the ankle? 

It sits right below the ankle... But it's a mid top the the cut is shaped like a "v" so the front and back are mid and the middle dips below your ankle...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom