Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I tried a few pairs on a while ago and hated how they felt. I've been spoiled by the Ultra Boost.

Regardless, for me they fit huge, I went down a full size and they still felt a little roomy.
Dang for real, thanx for the info
Yoooo my bad I just went back and realized I was responding to the wrong post. I was talking about the Tubular Xs someone had posted just before me and thought that's what you were asking about. I haven't tried on the Busentiz boost yet so I can't say, but people in the boost thread were saying the Palace Pro Boosts fit fairly big as well.

Got my 3/3's in and they are super clean. On sizing I highly recommend going tts and not with your adidas size. I went with my adidas size and the length is good, but it's snug on the sides a little too much for my liking. I'm going to have to remove insoles.

not sure, i didn't cop. i was guessing the palace boosts would fit tts since they looked similar to pure's but people were saying they fit .5 large. no idea about this release.

Uppers on the Palace Pro Boosts are way more roomy than OG Tech Fit Pure Boosts. I'm tts in Pures, and .5 down in Palace Pros.... both a perfect snug fit :smile:

Last edited:
10.5 Pusha T at Wooster Adidas in NYC. Last size, I was gonna cop but the manager was being a **** wouldn't let me use my 50 on em.

Got my 3/3's in and they are super clean. On sizing I highly recommend going tts and not with your adidas size. I went with my adidas size and the length is good, but it's snug on the sides a little too much for my liking. I'm going to have to remove insoles.

These are a great great silhouette I would of copped these but I'm waiting on these to drop on the 19th... But I'm not sure I can wait man the more I see the green pair the more I want them...

Appreciate that info homie. I actually order my GL3 and GLV size so I think I will be good to go. I figured they would run small given most boost shoes are more snug and TTS.

10.5 Pusha T at Wooster Adidas in NYC. Last size, I was gonna cop but the manager was being a **** wouldn't let me use my 50 on em.
cop em, return at adidas Houston street and recop. Don't know if it'll work but worth a shot

cop em, return at adidas Houston street and recop. Don't know if it'll work but worth a shot
Won't work :frown:
Dude was being a real a**hole tho. I think he just wants to sell for full profit because nothing is off limits to the Employee Appreciation sale.

Last edited:
Won't work :frown:
Dude was being a real a**hole tho. I think he just wants to sell for full profit because nothing is off limits to the Employee Appreciation sale.
Yea Probably Wanted The Full Profit On it.

Got my 3/3 F15's and they are so nice in person. Every complaint I had with pure boosts/ Y3 Retro boosts has been addressed in terms of support. The medial support is definitely a welcome addition. The boost sole is still a bit narrow, but all the leather supports just hold your foot into place. It is snug, but I think they will still stretch out. TTS or Ultra boost size should be good for these. They are a bit long still, but rather not have my toes hitting the tops. Everything looks and feels so premium. I would not hesitate on these (even though I did initially).

Last edited:
Who Grabbed that size 7 off ADC earlier..  KING PUSHAS

bout 5:30pm-6pm pst

Last edited:
Any leads on a 8.5 pusha t? Hoping to grab a pair for under $250. Not sure if I should wait it out or pay resell now

These are a great great silhouette I would of copped these but I'm waiting on these to drop on the 19th... But I'm not sure I can wait man the more I see the green pair the more I want them...
Get both, man! The og eqt colorway is most def nice as hell.

Back
Top Bottom