Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Those Defiants MC Ultra Boosts and Dooms are :smokin... Can't wait for these to drop plus more Yeezy 350s and 750s... Adidas bout to have a solid solid year.... Can't forget about The YEEZY 450's and 850's too...

Last edited:
Get both, man! The og eqt colorway is most def nice as hell.

I wish man... With the Jordan releases this month plus if I get lucky the yeezy release I don't think I have the budget this month with Christmas coming up man... But those are definitely on my radar in case I don't get those Yeezy 750's which I don't think I have a great chance at getting... Maybe no chance...

Last edited:
Pushes came in today, great shoes and versatile!

Size 12 is too small for me, so likely to let it go. The 6 size for the gf is also too small, so I guess we both struck out in the end. 

Congrats to those that got the right size :smile:

Size 12 is too small for me, so likely to let it go. The 6 size for the gf is also too small, so I guess we both struck out in the end. 

how did you size on your pair... .5 down?

lol I had those same sizes

So I sized down .5 on the tubular x, but the length is too short, smh anyone else encountered this? I'm afraid the width will be too big if I go tts 9.5

Last edited:

Anybody know where these are dropping stateside?

Asphaltgold has them listed for a January release so most stores probably won't announce getting them until next year.

I like the King Push's more than I thought I would. I'm going to probably wear them a lot, because I got away from getting all black kicks, so I don't have many.

nice nice. enjoy. 

man i was trying to sell my used white pair via twitter on saturday lmao.

i set if for 300

dude says 285

i say ok 285

dude goes idk if i can fit them

like cmon famb

So I'm new to the King Push shoes. They have fish scales on the shoes right. That's a cocaine reference correct? How is adidas ok with that? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom