Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I really didn't expect any type of resale on these but the hype is real on these

I don't own any EQT Cushions but the consensus is that they run like the EQT Guidance which is regular Adidas retro sizing/ half size down from Nikes. The Support is the odd one out because it fits bigger than the other two.

The FPs look nice but I don't think I'll get up at half past six on a Saturday to experience striking out on them. 
wink.gif

Gents need quick sizing advice for the ADIDAS CONSORTIUM EQT 2/3 ATHLEISURE.

I'm a sz 8 TTS for 95% of my nikes/Jordans.

Im a sz 7.5 in all my adidas until they started making primeknits.

Im a sz 7 US in yeezy 350, Tubular Doom, Tubular Nova PK, NMD PK, Y3 Qasa Racer (I prefer a snug fit on form fitting kicks, PK, Flyknit, neoporene, basically shoes where the upper HUGS/contours around your foot).

Am I safe to assume that I'll be a 7 in these? Any help is appreciated. Need these as END just posted a 20% disco.

Last edited:
Went to BAIT during my lunch break. The line only had around 15 people ahead of me but I think I grabbed one of the last pairs. The line was moving so damn slow and apparently it was because all BAITs received a shortage of half sizes (guy said 9.5 and 10.5 specifically, not sure if it was just those two) and that more were on the way. However, they were guaranteeing people who wanted those sizes their pair and wrote em down after taking a deposit...not sure if there'll be more of any other sizes in the future though.

Last edited:
Gents need quick sizing advice for the ADIDAS CONSORTIUM EQT 2/3 ATHLEISURE.

I'm a sz 8 TTS for 95% of my nikes/Jordans.

Im a sz 7.5 in all my adidas until they started making primeknits.

Im a sz 7 US in yeezy 350, Tubular Doom, Tubular Nova PK, NMD PK, Y3 Qasa Racer (I prefer a snug fit on form fitting kicks, PK, Flyknit, neoporene, basically shoes where the upper HUGS/contours around your foot).

Am I safe to assume that I'll be a 7 in these? Any help is appreciated. Need these as END just posted a 20% disco.

i think you should be good at 7, i hate the inconsistency on sizing by adidas though lol

Think the HS campus 80s will drop to/below retail? Been watching on ebay a lot and not seeing anything really selling. 

It might but I reckon most pairs actually went to people who wanted them rather than resellers. So I'm not sure if there's many pairs up for resale anyways.

How do the climacool 1s run? Half size big like a lot of adidas or true to size? Thanks everyone

Random question, but what do you guys think the odds are that Adi will ever retro the Intruder? These were my favorite shoes as a kid, since I was a diehard Knicks & John Starks fan.

5.101.jpg

adidas-intruder.jpg

adidas-intruder__.jpg

thesourcesneakerpage19941.jpg

I really highly doubt it but Repped for even bringing these up. Never had this exact pair but I had the white low tops in the fat fifteen pic and was also a huge Knicks/Starks fan. Two of my favorite kicks ever were adidas BBall that will probably never see a retro:

Back
Top Bottom