Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Cool. I seemed to do ok (if slow) but after adding my size to my basket, it still was empty. Tried multiple times.

I kept on trying and got through to paypal (size was still displayed as in stock when I checked out) but when I returned to FP after entering my PP info, it just said order failed. Oh well, I was a little undecided about getting these anyway. But I would have thought these would be an easier cop.

Sorry to hear that man.  Def easier than the ones before it but still difficult. Actually mine crashed at paypal checkout but i got the order confirmation email and it reloaded to a thanks for your order page.  They'll be at other spots next week so there's another shot.

Last edited:
Yeah, I might try again. I'm not that disappointed though. As I said I was a little undecided and there will probably be something else that I want soon. I spend to much on sneakers anyway... 
wink.gif

I just think it's strange that the SNS teetimes are sitting everywhere and these sell out relatively quickly, even though it's not NMD-quickly.

Last edited:
Does anyone know about Adidas Unisex sizing? 

She wears a US8.5 in Womans new balance 574 runners if that helps?

just copped the mint climacool online at solebox....i hope they are tts for adidas. 

does someone have em in hand and is able to tell?!?!? 
nerd.gif

Kinda weird that Kith dropped the Footoatrol EQTs today, wasn't today the Footpatrol drop & then worldwide release next week?

The guy who posted it often posts photoshop mockups of concept shoes, sometimes hybrids, but I'm pretty sure those are an actual old adidas model that he was using for inspiration.

Gents need quick sizing advice for the ADIDAS CONSORTIUM EQT 2/3 ATHLEISURE.

I'm a sz 8 TTS for 95% of my nikes/Jordans.

Im a sz 7.5 in all my adidas until they started making primeknits.

Im a sz 7 US in yeezy 350, Tubular Doom, Tubular Nova PK, NMD PK, Y3 Qasa Racer (I prefer a snug fit on form fitting kicks, PK, Flyknit, neoporene, basically shoes where the upper HUGS/contours around your foot).

Am I safe to assume that I'll be a 7 in these? Any help is appreciated. Need these as END just posted a 20% disco.
where do ultra boosts fit in here?  I'm also trying to figure out my size for these

Kinda weird that Kith dropped the Footoatrol EQTs today, wasn't today the Footpatrol drop & then worldwide release next week?
Yep lol..mistake maybe? My local consortium shop will release them next week. They accept pre orders in Facebook page if anyone is interested it's called phat soles

Last edited:
Always a quick turnaround from FP.  Arrived today after ordering on Saturday.  

Fantastic pair, glad I picked them up.  Really really light as well which I wasn't expecting. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom