Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Oh wasn't aware there were blue boxes with kith and NK, that's interesting, maybe a different territory get's a different box colour?

I thought the boxes matched the colour of the passport of the shops country blue for the US and RED/MAROON for the UK

Oh wasn't aware there were blue boxes with kith and NK, that's interesting, maybe a different territory get's a different box colour?

I thought the boxes matched the colour of the passport of the shops country blue for the US and RED/MAROON for the UK

I think you cracked the code haha! Hadn't thought of that but it makes sense considering both UK & DE use red passports.

Anyone grab the Footpatrol consortium EQT? So clean and nice. I just grabbed a pair from shop nice kicks.

Half down from TTS with most adidas, same for these. (tts for UB).
You go TTS for the ub and half size down for these? 

That's kinda weird, as long as everyone goes half size up in UB, do you like the snug fit? 

I ordered this a half size down from my TTS now wondering if i made the good call.
Nice cop bro anyway... 

Just found the Extra Butter "Chief Diver" ZX Flux collab at the Adidas Outlet in Wrentham MA. Szs 9+, comes with extra laces. $80, but counts toward the 2-for-$120 deal, so only $60 when I grabbed a pair of Tubular X as well.

Couldn't believe they were there...

Just found the Extra Butter "Chief Diver" ZX Flux collab at the Adidas Outlet in Wrentham MA. Szs 9+, comes with extra laces. $80, but counts toward the 2-for-$120 deal, so only $60 when I grabbed a pair of Tubular X as well.

Couldn't believe they were there...

Had some here in NYC outlet in Queens but they didn't have my size I was upset. I would've used my discount would've been like $50

Does anybody have in store stories from the EQT yesterday? I wonder cuz I'm still trying to figure out if there was just absolutely no hype on these or I lucked out?

Long story (sorry). I live in LA and my girls wanted to go to Legoland so we agreed to go today (Sunday). So plan was to do some shopping at outlets and stuff and enjoy San Diego. So I eat at a taco shop around 10am and finish at 11. Drive to Bait SD and I see no line to my surprise and they open in one hour. I drive to Horton plaza. Wife looks at forever 21 and kills time for me perfect. We finish at forever 21 exactly at noon. So we walk to bait (up the street) they're open and myself and one more person are trying em on (good thing we did cuz they're huge). Walked off with my pair and I'm a happy dude. Of course I post on FB groups and get bashed cuz people call em trash and stuff but don't care. Foot patrol collab with some great details for $140 I can complain

Forgot to post this yesterday but UNDFTD La Brea had Footpatrol EQTs yesterday, didn't seem like people were really copping either so they might still have some...

Last edited:
Does anybody have in store stories from the EQT yesterday? I wonder cuz I'm still trying to figure out if there was just absolutely no hype on these or I lucked out?

Long story (sorry). I live in LA and my girls wanted to go to Legoland so we agreed to go today (Sunday). So plan was to do some shopping at outlets and stuff and enjoy San Diego. So I eat at a taco shop around 10am and finish at 11. Drive to Bait SD and I see no line to my surprise and they open in one hour. I drive to Horton plaza. Wife looks at forever 21 and kills time for me perfect. We finish at forever 21 exactly at noon. So we walk to bait (up the street) they're open and myself and one more person are trying em on (good thing we did cuz they're huge). Walked off with my pair and I'm a happy dude. Of course I post on FB groups and get bashed cuz people call em trash and stuff but don't care. Foot patrol collab with some great details for $140 I can complain

No hype since people wanted ultra boost collab. They are beautiful imo. DId you go half size or full size down. I picked up my pair for $120 shipped and can't wait for them to come in. I went full size down for a snug fit.

As someone else replied "They are beautiful", as simple as that. People seems to be forgetting about the aesthetics of what they're buying and rather focusing in giving another sneakerhead a boner , how gay is that? No offense intended. 

I'm glad you were able to cop these as an average joe and not craving the internet, as some of us.

And when you said they fit huge, I was so god damn relieved , cause some other people were bragging about how TTS those were. Can't wait to see those beauties myself.

Why do people have to give some sort of an explanation to buying what they want vs the sneakerhead attractor?

You feel better cause youre above the hype? Thats just as corny.

Last edited:

No hype since people wanted ultra boost collab. They are beautiful imo. DId you go half size or full size down. I picked up my pair for $120 shipped and can't wait for them to come in. I went full size down for a snug fit.
I actually went a full size down and still have good room. Got a 9 cuz the 8.5 sold out. size 8 was perfect fit so i like a little room so 8.5 would've been best but can't complain about my 9

As someone else replied "They are beautiful", as simple as that. People seems to be forgetting about the aesthetics of what they're buying and rather focusing in giving another sneakerhead a boner , how gay is that? No offense intended. 

I'm glad you were able to cop these as an average joe and not craving the internet, as some of us.

And when you said they fit huge, I was so god damn relieved , cause some other people were bragging about how TTS those were. Can't wait to see those beauties myself.
I agree bro. I liked em instantly. The maroon color is nice (I don't have any maroon color shoes)

The box is also a plus along with the retail ($140)

Lastly simple GR color way with nice materials and small detail hits

Perfection

I like the white slip ons just cause I don't own any slip on sneakers like that

Back
Top Bottom