Adidas ORIGINALS updates

I give up. Stuck in the checkout loop and now hit with the access denied sign. This is unreal.

Last edited:
Was able to get a sz 11 but tried for an 11.5 on a seperate order because i wasnt sure about sizing but couldnt checkout

whoever runs the twitter account has been doing a piss poor job for a while now but 93 shipped for em i couldnt be happier

Last edited:

whoever runs the twitter account has been doing a piss poor job for a while now but 93 shipped for em i couldnt be happier
Totally forgot about coupons, too worried about checking out my size.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wow, that was pathetic and totally unfair with only 300 pairs. No Adidas Originals live twitter post and I was busy working. I refreshed like 30 minutes earlier. Missed out man. I mean I did cop via CaliRoots and SNS but paid like $60-70 more than you guys with these discounts. Weird that Adidas even allowed discounts. Kind of messed up for a shoe they only released 300 pairs of.  

Edit: Size 5 and 14 left. LMAO, baby feet or NBA player feet considering these run 1/2 size large. 

Last edited:
That's what I get for trying to help someone with an unrelated computer issue first.  Congrats to those who copped.

Back
Top Bottom