Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Just in from Bait. Like others have said, probably best to stick with your UB / Mesh NMD size. I went down a half and they feel pretty snug. Length may be ok, but all around they're a bit tight. May be able to break them in, but may just let them go. Haven't decided yet, as I really like them.

Just in from Bait. Like others have said, probably best to stick with your UB / Mesh NMD size. I went down a half and they feel pretty snug. Length may be ok, but all around they're a bit tight. May be able to break them in, but may just let them go. Haven't decided yet, as I really like them.
congrats at least someone is eating

That is a really sick shoe.  I actually like it better than the damn Sub Green that we are all waiting for.

That is a really sick shoe.  I actually like it better than the damn Sub Green that we are all waiting for.
i would love a more accessible black white pair than the 910s maybe something patterned black white on the knit. 

LPU

PM. I'll take them.

You think hypebeasts will be on it so fast that they'll sell out of the most common sizes within 2-3 minutes of release? Really don't feel like playing this waiting game for more than an hour.
as soon as solelinks drops the link its game over

Back
Top Bottom