Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Great deal on EQT Guidance 93 Primeknit. Came out to $103.50 shipped for me. Pretty much 40% off depending on what you're paying in tax in your state.

http://www.hanon-shop.com/i/q/S79127/adidas-eqt-running-guidance-93-primeknit

NOTE: Personally, I went .5 down from my TTS. The pair I tried on from Adidas fit perfect for ME.  Sent them back because $185 was too much for them, but $103 isn't too bad of a price.  

Last edited:
Anyone have on feet shots of the starcows?

Hows the quality?

Debating picking those up for retail or slam jams for retail.

Both will be picked up eventually jus deciding which first lol

I'd actually put the Starcows over the Slam Jams, in terms of quality. Saw the SCs in a shop and I was very impressed with the materials. Buttery suede on top of a gum sole. I do think the Samba isn't a very popular model nowadays, especially compared to their newer more hyped stuff, which was why the SCs came and went with nary a peep.

Personally I was sold when I laid eyes on them, these will be copped eventually.

Good sizes available for about $140 shipped from canada
https://www.solestop.com/products/BA8323?variant=21764690436

Good sizes available for about $140 shipped from canada
https://www.solestop.com/products/BA8323?variant=21764690436
Thanks and repped. Close enough to retail to not deal with the headache of monitoring Twitter and the forums. If anyone is on the fence deciding, here's what they have available still.

legit and reputable seller

Still needs those in a size 10 at retail. 
Thanks fellas for the feed back. Wish I can find them for retail.
Close enough to retail. Use the link above. About $20 over US retail if you factor in tax. And yes, they're legit, I've purchased from Solestop at least 5 other times. I'd go that route rather than eBay.

Last edited:
Thanks and repped. Close enough to retail to not deal with the headache of monitoring Twitter and the forums. If anyone is on the fence deciding, here's what they have available still.

Close enough to retail. Use the link above. About $20 over US retail if you factor in tax. And yes, they're legit, I've purchased from Solestop at least 5 other times. I'd go that route rather than eBay.

For sure thank for the info.
Wonder if they tts? On UN I halfed up, any word on sizing. ?

For sure thank for the info.
Wonder if they tts? On UN I halfed up, any word on sizing. ?
YMMV, but .5 up from your TTS seems to be the majority. I went with my UB sizing a 10, which is .5 up. I don't like snug shoes. 

Shout out to @mrbupp  for coming through in the clutch on my size 10's for the low.  Wore them today, too comfortable!!!

Question though, has anyone ever purchased any kicks from outside of america? Did you have to pay any customs fees? Another thing too, does anyone know if this is a legit website?? zapatillasadis.es

Shout out to @mrbupp
 for coming through in the clutch on my size 10's for the low.  Wore them today, too comfortable!!!

Question though, has anyone ever purchased any kicks from outside of america? Did you have to pay any customs fees? Another thing too, does anyone know if this is a legit website?? zapatillasadis.es

Customs fees are only assessed after a declared value of $800

I can't believe I missed out on these. I had this picture sitting on my desktop before they were released and then I went out of town for a bit and completely forgot about these till today. I'm looking for a size 10, anyone know where these are still available for a decent price? Lowest I seen is $175 on Ebay. Not trying to pay some resellers rape price, thanks in advance!
PM me

Shout out to @mrbupp  for coming through in the clutch on my size 10's for the low.  Wore them today, too comfortable!!!

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lmao my bad. It was too much of an opportunity for lulz

OG ADV can practically be had for retail at this point.

I'm strugglin to get rid of an extra small pair at below Euro retail (copped from END), so yaw should be able to find em no sweat....

Back
Top Bottom