Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Can anyone with a pair of slam jam tubulars fill me in...

How is the sizing?

I'm a 9.5-10 in yeezy 350's/nmds

a 10/10.5 in Ultra boosts

size 9 footpatrol EQT (Consortium tour)

A person with a size 8.5 is telling me these SJ's run huge and that 8.5 would fit me lol

What do you guys think?

Lastly,

Its my birthday month and i just copped a new SUV (Car) lol

First payment is next month so I'm considering getting some kicks before i call it quits for a long time.

If you had to decide which?

1. Slam jam tubular

2. Starcow Samba

3. MC ultra boost

4. Olympic medal UB's

5. None! Just wait and save and find a fire sneaker lol....

I understand the logic of "Buy what you want" but just like to hear opinions lol.

May end up with all the shoes anyway knowing how we sneaker heads are -___-

Last edited:
^^Slam Jams fit HUGE! You can go a full size down from your UB size. They are bulky as well. I would save my money on the Olympic medals pack IMO. Grats on the new car and HBD!

^^Slam Jams fit HUGE! You can go a full size down from your UB size. They are bulky as well. I would save my money on the Olympic medals pack IMO. Grats on the new car and HBD!
Thanks brother!

Do you by any chance own the Footpatrol EQT?

I have a 9 in those and same thing they fit so freaking huge.

I can easily do a 8-8.5 in those. Shoes with sizes like that really make me wonder like "do i even know my true size?" LMAO

Cuz if the slam jams are same as the EQT i can likely fit the 8.5 then

Thanks brother!

Do you by any chance own the Footpatrol EQT?

I have a 9 in those and same thing they fit so freaking huge.

I can easily do a 8-8.5 in those. Shoes with sizes like that really make me wonder like "do i even know my true size?" LMAO

Cuz if the slam jams are same as the EQT i can likely fit the 8.5 then
Yes I got the footpatrols as well and went full size down and they fit good. I would recommend you to go full size down on the Slam Jams if you are considering to cop. Only UB is when you go TTS or Half size up.

Yes I got the footpatrols as well and went full size down and they fit good. I would recommend you to go full size down on the Slam Jams if you are considering to cop. Only UB is when you go TTS or Half size up.
So if i can do an 8.5 in footpatrols i can do 8.5 in Slam Jam?

Or should I just stick to a 9 like my FP?

My size 9 FP are still fairly big on me lol

image.jpg

UNDSed today. Too comfortable. Been wearing them for over 8 hours and no issues here, I think I might have to cop the TBs.

Back
Top Bottom