Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Stan Smith midsole / outsole is a real ***** to clean. To make it white again requires some rubbing alcohol and good old elbow grease.
I just use an eraser. 
tongue.gif

Is there still love in the clima cool 1s? I didnt get them back then but after it collabs with coca cola. And with 40% staff discount. Cant resist to get them on my feet.

Yep I'm a fan plenty of love for the clima cools in the UK. Careful in wet weather I'm them though step in a deep puddle and you'll know about it!

Got another pair of these.. I I really wish I knew about em 2 years ago smh..

The new EQT adidas are dope. I need to get myself one

Last edited:
Yep I'm a fan plenty of love for the clima cools in the UK. Careful in wet weather I'm them though step in a deep puddle and you'll know about it!
I always loved the Climacool. I just hate how the shoe looks on my feet. The end where the sockliner is to put your foot in bends into this wierd shape. I got the Colas and had to send them back.

Definitely in for the Burgandy pair.  I had no luck getting the OGs, but I have the same colorway in an EQT, the EQT Boost, and the Boston Marathon Adios, so perhaps it was OK to miss.  This pair will slide nicely into a rotation.

Here are the grey pairs also releasing alongside the burgundy. Supposedly releasing 9/16. I copped the triple blacks when they first released and they've been my go to shoe all summer. Also supposed to be PK. Definitely going in for these.

Last edited:
Picked up a pair of deadstock adidas Mutombo OG Blue / White today at a discount sidewalk sale. The comfort with these even puts my WC4 to shame lol!

No no no! Not in my house.

Last edited:

http://www.deadstock.ca/collections...didas-consortium-x-livestock-samba-core-black

sizing on the Samba Consortium? Definitely want to pick up a pair but not sure if I should size down to 11.5 or go with TTS 12?
Dat hairy suede on them is nice. I'm a sucker for texture.

The stripes looked like they got painted on lmao. And that midsole perfectly matches the entire finish.

That said I reckon this consortium release matches the quality of my Starcow, also on the samba base model last month.  I say this because it's also made in Indonesia.

Some noticable glue marks which can be peeled off carefully. The sizing wise i took my regular thin-tongue stan smith / NMD / YZY sizing of 9.5

However I could probably take a 1/2 size up and wear thick socks and it'll work fine.

Last edited:
Saw this pair of adidas outside of the donation box in Chicago. A pair of adidas pants too. Thought it was a cool picture op and that maybe you all would appreciate!

My god the leather on the Kasina.

Went with my usual 8 and perfect!

Guys trust me. Do not pass up on these!!!
How these fit? Might be the first Superstars I buy. I am a normal 10(glv, gl3, UB), 9.5(Diadora Colabs)  but I know these run big. Are we talking .5 or full size down?

Last edited:

How these fit? Might be the first Superstars I buy. I am a normal 10(glv, gl3, UB), 9.5(Diadora Colabs)  but I know these run big. Are we talking .5 or full size down?
i think you can do 1/2 size if you prefer some room. or full size for snug.

just be mindful that the shell or the toe box is stiff and  isn't very forgiving.

i think you can do 1/2 size if you prefer some room. or full size for snug.

just be mindful that the shell or the toe box is stiff and  isn't very forgiving.
Im pissed. I ordered .5 down and the damn store cancelled my order out the blue today. Not happy about that

which site and what size u need 

I'm thinking about going full sz for snug fit and grabbing a 9 but will take 9.5 if it is available.

I think I might of found another store with them but I will have to get my bro to grab them.

Back
Top Bottom